Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

r7x2

May 20, 2023
Will Cubecraft add middle east servers? And if they will when? Like around 2024? or 2025? Idk but if anyone knows reply to me I wanna know I'm so excited :D:cube_dark:

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Although it was about a year ago, Cubecraft’s last official reply stated that they had no plans (at that moment) of adding Middle Eastern servers. They also stated that if they were to do that, it would most likely take many years due to the server company they use having no servers in the Middle East.

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Will Cubecraft add middle east servers? And if they will when? Like around 2024? or 2025? Idk but if anyone knows reply to me I wanna know I'm so excited :D:cube_dark:
I dont like the idea to add middle east servers, at least on Java

Asian servers are completely dead, there's no point of adding a region which no one uses

Reactions: Malek_kh and Reesle

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him

Asian servers are completely dead, there's no point of adding a region which no one uses
java is indeed dead, but if they're adding middle east region to cubecraft, it should be on bedrock.

Reactions: Reesle

r7x2

May 20, 2023

Well no most of the people are in middle east and if not well I think more players are gonna start playing cubecraft more often

java is indeed dead, but if they're adding middle east region to cubecraft, it should be on bedrock.
Well if they are going to add middle east in bedrock they should just add for java too
in the end it's better for java, bedrock is like 1.8 pvp java is different.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I didn’t even know this glitch still existed :O
IMG_5609.png

IMG_5610.png
SoldierIYI wrote on Capitan's profile.
Yoo best admin <3
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hii agai, thanks for accepting report..
For the 3rd time. Have a great day 🤍!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Hello how are you doing today?:D
I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
Top Bottom