Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, on this next map rotation, I suggest to bring back Volcanic 🌋

It's a 6v6 map of 12 players that was already for months ago and was very fun, I and many friends of mine partly returned to Eggwars after time without playing just for this map and the nostalgia of playing 1 team against another team.

🌋 Volcanic

Volcanic.png

Winfarm topic, it was not abused for winfarm as it appeared very little and there were no parties of 6. Also the good thing about this map is that it is 12 players, same as 3v3v3v3 players maps (City/Garden), which means the map would be filled sooner and the games would start sooner than 4v4v4v4 maps, we would not have to wait so long to play, specially if 8 players map (Cyber City/Forest) are going to be revamped or removed.

Let me know what you think, thanks for reading :)

Thunder

âš¡ Moderator âš¡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I don't think adding a map of 2 teams is a good idea because people can easily winfarm on such maps by filling one team with a party of experienced players. It'll be quite easier to do it with the new matchmaking system. I loved this map too and I would like this map to return as a map of 4 teams instead of 2.

Sebiebo

Oct 12, 2022
Dutchland
Pronouns
He/Him
I do actually think this is a winfarm map to be honest, there are plenty of winfarm party’s that can merge to make a party of 6, and people that play against those party’s will have a tougher time beating a bigger party, which makes the map ideal to winfarm on, however, the map itself is great and I’d like to see it return, just not in the near future.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think adding a map of 2 teams is a good idea because people can easily winfarm on such maps by filling one team with a party of experienced players. It'll be quite easier to do it with the new matchmaking system. I loved this map too and I would like this map to return as a map of 4 teams instead of 2.
I do actually think this is a winfarm map to be honest, there are plenty of winfarm party’s that can merge to make a party of 6, and people that play against those party’s will have a tougher time beating a bigger party, which makes the map ideal to winfarm on, however, the map itself is great and I’d like to see it return, just not in the near future.
really what's the problem with winfarming?
It has been Forest 24/7 open during this time, which wins were done in less than 1min - 1,30mins almost always and there has not really been a problem at all, besides people who have winfarmed and winfarmers that remain there are really few, I would say that only 4 people in the entire server have winfarmed on this map, which is very little and the rest of players have continued playing normally on other maps, without taking advantage of Forest.

In volcanic the games were even longer, much longer than forest, besides it takes 6 people to ''winfarm'' which today is complicated, since there are not many very active players in eggwars plus Volcanic and playing in large parties such as 6 is really more fun.
Forest has been the most winfarmable map that has existed, surpassing Nightmare by far, and has not been abused at all and only 4 players have used it, with Volcanic I do not see as a valid argument to say that it will be used for winfarming, as it would not be the case.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
It has been Forest 24/7 open during this time, which wins were done in less than 1min - 1,30mins almost always and there has not really been a problem at all, besides people who have winfarmed and winfarmers that remain there are really few, I would say that only 4 people in the entire server have winfarmed on this map, which is very little and the rest of players have continued playing normally on other maps, without taking advantage of Forest.

In volcanic the games were even longer, much longer than forest, besides it takes 6 people to ''winfarm'' which today is complicated, since there are not many very active players in eggwars plus Volcanic and playing in large parties such as 6 is really more fun.
Forest has been the most winfarmable map that has existed, surpassing Nightmare by far, and has not been abused at all and only 4 players have used it, with Volcanic I do not see as a valid argument to say that it will be used for winfarming, as it would not be the case.
I played Volcanic with my friends last time it was around and we got wins in about 50 seconds, so it will most likely be winfarm map. There is nothing wrong with winfarming, but the problem is that newer players who are against party of 6 (or even party of 4) have really bad time playing the map when they will lose in under a minute. I also imagine that Volcanic would be open a lot if players who winfarm are playing this map only, and then players who join random map will also get put into this map.
So that being said, I don't think it would be good idea to add this map since it would only cause newer players to dislike the whole gamemode. I remember this being the problem in the past too since a lot of the players were complaining about this problem.

I would also want to mention that I have seen people complaining about Forest as well, that it's annoying to play because of the winfarmers. So I highly doubt Cubecraft wants to add any maps like Forest or Volcanic any time soon.

I would want to see Volcanic return as well, because it looks really good. But it would be with teams of 4 instead of 2 like Thunder mentioned.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hello, on this next map rotation, I suggest to bring back Volcanic 🌋

It's a 6v6 map of 12 players that was already for months ago and was very fun, I and many friends of mine partly returned to Eggwars after time without playing just for this map and the nostalgia of playing 1 team against another team.

🌋 Volcanic

View attachment 232461

Winfarm topic, it was not abused for winfarm as it appeared very little and there were no parties of 6. Also the good thing about this map is that it is 12 players, same as 3v3v3v3 players maps (City/Garden), which means the map would be filled sooner and the games would start sooner than 4v4v4v4 maps, we would not have to wait so long to play, specially if 8 players map (Cyber City/Forest) are going to be revamped or removed.

Let me know what you think, thanks for reading :)
I dont play Java, but I recognize that map from bedwars on bedrock

doorky

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2020
Russia
www.cubecraft.net

You don’t need a party of 6 to farm wins on a 2 team map. Besides, this map is clearly the reason of massive win farms because of games within 2-3 minutes. Everything you’ve said in this post is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom