Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hey everyone! I have yet another suggestion for the new Obsidian rank, which would make the rank little bit better.

Cubecraft used to have monthly subscription rank called Plus rank, which is no longer available. One feature this rank had was that it gave users an exclusive cage every 3 months of owning the rank. For example, you got the Plus Cage after owning the rank for 3 months, the Trampoline cage after 6 months, and the Earth Cage after 9 months. And now that the rank is gone, players can't get these cages anymore. Players can still see these cages when looking at the cages in their loot menu, and see that they can still get them by owning the plus rank. This also could be a small problem in my opinion, because newer players might think that there still is some way to get them, even though there is not (view the two attachments at the bottom of my thread to see example).

Now my suggestion is to add this same feature to the new subscription Obsidian rank, which already has most of the perks from Plus rank. So every 3 months of owning the Obsidian rank would give you one of these exclusive cages!

It would look something like this:

Plus cage
Unlocked by owning the Obsidian rank for 3 months.

Trampoline cage
Unlocked by owning the Obsidian rank for 6 months.

Earth cage
Unlocked by owning the Obsidian rank for 9 months.
And so on and so on... You get the last cage after owning the rank for 2 years.

This small feature would give people even better reason to purchase the new Obsidian rank and it would benefit both, the subscriber and Cubecraft! But let me know what you think about this idea!

Attachments

• 2024-09-23_15.55.59.png
    2024-09-23_15.55.59.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 2024-09-23_15.55.50.png
    2024-09-23_15.55.50.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Low Level ≠ Low Skills 🔥🔥
Schermafbeelding 2024-09-23 192832.png

Ah finally level 150.
Going from level 100 to 150 didnt take that long.
only 24 days
and 5 months
and 2 years
Since somehow everyone has a new profile icon, I also made one. Is it better or worse?
Lxk5z wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Looks really cool!
1727102938192.png

woops.... i may or may not have broke my way out of bounds again
Top Bottom