Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Another one, woo!! This time, I’d like to suggest a QOL feature.

If you’ve ever tried lobby fishing, you likely know that there is no nearby body of water to actually fish in, outside of the 2x2 water source in the NPC stand. It’s already annoying enough having to fly for a while to even find a proper body of water, I can only imagine how tedious it must be having to walk to the same place(s). The larger bodies of water are located on the outskirts of the map.

That’s why I’d like to suggest to place a few more lobby fishing NPCs near the larger bodies of water, and allowing players to teleport between them. This way, players can easily find their way to these locations as well as access the NPC from several other places, reminding users that lobby fishing is a thing.

I think it’s a simple suggestion. Would love to hear what everyone else thinks about this.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
sweet suggestion! I remember when there was a pool near the parkour areas close in the lobby back before 2022 (before the new lobby got on the network). those were great for fishing, and still allowed you to go to the outskirts if you wanted (for good luck or smth). Some water should be doable, maybe in the form of a big fountain right across spawn behind the games, where the little porch is built now!

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I did receive your party invites earlier, but unfortunately it wouldn’t let me join. I think the invites were glitched for some reason.
OnlyTijmen wrote on mollymgonigle12's profile.
nice
Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom