Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey guys! 👋

Hoshi here, back again with another CubeCraft suggestion, in this week's suggestion I'll be discussing new hat packs for the Java store. Remember to comment, like and subscribe and let's get on with the suggestion. But first, a quick message from our sponsor Raid CubeCraft Legends. Sorry, I thought it was funny.

🎩 Hat Packs

Jokes aside, I'd like to suggest purchasable hat packs for the Java store. The store would get a new category called "Cosmetics", or in case it needs to be a bit more general, "Bundles & Packs". It would look something like this:

1724181151425.png

The hat packs would get placed in this category. I would imagine each of the packs would contain two to five hats, depending on the price, but would generally be around 2.99-3.99₤. It's a bundle of cosmetics, so I think the exclusivity is worth the price. It isn't game changing or really that important, just a fun way for new cosmetic content to keep dropping on the Java network while getting a small to decent stream of income from it as well. A lot of people are willing to pay for cosmetics, which clearly shows by the bundle sales on Bedrock and cosmetic sales on Java clients, mods and other servers.

Some ideas for bundles could be:
  • "Game Time" pack, that contains headphones and a VR headset hat.
  • An "Ancient Egypt" pack, that contains some Egyptian headwear typically seen everywhere.
  • A "Kawaii Headwear" pack that contains some simple animal ears and maybe a cute blush.
  • "Animal Buddies" pack, could contain some adorable animals that lay or sit on your head like a frog, a duck and a doggo.
There could be seasonal bundles, as well as occasional non-seasonally themed additions.

Here are some hats I've made for my Hoshi's Hat Pack CIT pack on Planet Minecraft, for inspiration!
1724182276739.png
1724182292368.png
1724182282659.png
santa_hat.png
toothless.png

I'd love to hear what you think about this. Thanks if you made it through the entire thread! 🙏

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
This definitely will add more content to the cubecraft marketplace

I'll love it if they decide to add a new type of cosmetic to cube

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This definitely will add more content to the cubecraft marketplace

I'll love it if they decide to add a new type of cosmetic to cube
Hats are already a thing on Java, I’m just suggesting to sell packs that contain more of these. Would love to see hats on Bedrock too though.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hats on bedrock would seem too related to the HIVE's hats.
Hive doesn't own the concept of hats though. Practically every Java server, for instance, has hats, pets, etc. CubeCraft's Java hats are no different. As long as they aren't 1:1 copies of the hats (same model, same texture), it's honestly fine even on Bedrock.

The same way many servers nowadays have BedWars, which originated from Hypixel - which was inspired by CubeCraft's EggWars, lol.

Reactions: Eli

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
As usual, hoshi woke up and starts to write down her new idea which she saw in her dream last night :kermitwhat:
a big W for her daily ideas 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom