Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters, so with the release of the dragon buddy pack things got a bit rampant when it was available to the public to buy. With the release of these epic dragon buddies brings new features which is a first as we donā€™t see these with the previous buddies we had before.

Hereā€™s every feature I have documented seeing (there might be more which I may have missed)

• The Dragon buddies can be interacted with you being able to feed and do tricks with them
  • The ability to rename your bud to what your heart desires
  • And most importantly being able to ride your dragon and being able to fly in lobby without being VXP LVL 30 (which some people have mixed feelings about)
Hereā€™s are my opinions and as well as some recommendations towards it

Cost
Overall, the cost of it (1955) minecoins is reasonable as said in similar posts related to the dragon bundle is it being an ā€œEpic Bundleā€ like with previous Epic bundles Cubecraft has released. Furthermore, the features the dragons have to offer are completely new and isn't seen with the previous buddies which makes these dragons really stand out

Design
The design of the dragons is really awesome (shoutout to those who designed them) but my only complain is the lack of diversity on their models as from what I saw there are only 2 dragon model types which are dragons with horns (Water, Midnight, Forest & Galaxy) and dragons with back spines (Fire and Snowy) and all aspects are the same. I would like to see them also tackle other types of dragon species like wyverns (two legged and two-winged type of dragon) and the eastern dragons (the long dragons aka noodle dragons)

Performance
Me personally, I donā€™t have any gripes towards on how the dragons perform

Features (Primarily focusing the Buddy Bag)
-The features that were added alongside the bundle itself is cool as you get to interact with your dragon. Some things I would like to recommend is having different treats depending on what dragon you have equipped to correspond to their type like how Fire dragon treats would be something spicy like buffalo wings and then berries for the Forest Dragon and maybe Ice Cream for the Snowy Dragon

-Leveling was also mentioned but wasnā€™t really explained well so I could suggest to add a way to see your dragonā€™s level by checking your buddy bag as well you earning dragon levels by either playing games or doing tricks or giving your bud some treats

-For the dragon wand, for me it was really annoying to use as I had a hard time trying to interact with my dragon to do some tricks so I could suggest instead of you doing some tedious work to actually make your dragon do a trick a GUI would show up instead if you interact with your dragon where the tricks your dragon can do are listed and as your dragon levels up the more tricks it will eventually learn

AND PLEASE ADD A FEATURE WHERE WE CAN PET OUR DRAGONS

Others
With Cubecraft officially having ridable buddies it has also brought some possible stuff they could add in as well

Dragon Racing (Possible Minerware Boss Battle)
In this game each player would be racing each other to see who is best dragon rider of all. Like with any other racing game the goal is to get to the end as soon as possible. In the race the players can encounter these in the game

Fire Hoops- Passing through one gives your dragon temporary speed boost

Nets- Hitting these can really hinder your dragonā€™s movement and gives you slowness

Traps: The worse of all, if you get trapped your dragon will be immobilizes for 2 secs before you can move again

Power-Ups: Youā€™ll get a random power-up that can either buff you or use to debuff other players and these power-ups can be found in ā€œPower cubesā€ which you can get during the race (only one power-up at a time. If a player has a power up already, they wonā€™t receive another one

There will also be different maps with their own different twists and turns to the race and to help things spice up

Mob Catcher (Another Possible Minerware Boss Battle)
The game in itself is simple score as many points to win. The game begins with players each having an assigned net where each player must catch a mob by hovering their dragon below a mob to catch them and they must bring those captured mobs back to their net in order to score a point

Each mob will score differently so players must choose their mob carefully

Pig: 1 Point

Cow:3 Points

Sheep: 5 Points

Black Sheep: 10 Points

Dragon Ring Race for Lobbies (Sounds good on Lobbies but I think itā€™s better as another game for Minerware)
(Taking reference on how we race elytras through hoops)

Similar on how there are parkours in the all lobbies, there will be places in those lobbies where people can challenge themselves by racing their dragon through hoops and try to be as quick as possible as the hoops get progressively smaller as you continue so speed and precision is needed here

(The hoops can either be physical blocks like glass or can also be only seen by the players racing to avoid having random hoops in the air but its up to the devs)

In the end, the bundle for me is the best thing they have added (Not me bias since I am a fan of anything dragon related lol)

Burgerā€™s Notes: I would definitely love to hear your opinions and insights about these suggestions i haveā€¦ RAWR!!!

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I fully agree with most of the things that were said here, but felt the need to add some comments and/or feedback.

Overall, the cost of it (1955) minecoins is reasonable as said in similar posts related to the dragon bundle is it being an ā€œEpic Bundleā€ like with previous Epic bundles Cubecraft has released. Furthermore, the features the dragons have to offer are completely new and isn't seen with the previous buddies which makes these dragons really stand out
On top of the price being relatively reasonable for the perks you get - and the fact that before buying the buddy you know exactly what you're going to get so calling it a scam is not an excuse for anyone - no one is forcing you to buy it. If you don't feel like spending ~12.00 EUR or ~10.00 GBP on a buddy, don't buy it!! It really is not that difficult. Not to mention that anyone who is complaining about the price is not taking in account the work and resources that were put into the development process of it.

The design of the dragons is really awesome (shoutout to those who designed them) but my only complain is the lack of diversity on their models as from what I saw there are only 2 dragon model types which are dragons with horns (Water, Midnight, Forest & Galaxy) and dragons with back spines (Fire and Snowy) and all aspects are the same. I would like to see them also tackle other types of dragon species like wyverns (two legged and two-winged type of dragon) and the eastern dragons (the long dragons aka noodle dragons)
I think they could definitely sell a Chinese Dragon buddy around Lunar New Year time.

-Leveling was also mentioned but wasnā€™t really explained well so I could suggest to add a way to see your dragonā€™s level by checking your buddy bag as well you earning dragon levels by either playing games or doing tricks or giving your bud some treats
I personally think levelling shouldn't be unique to the dragon buddy, or all epic buddies. No, I would love to see some kind of levelling system for all buddies, like Hypixel's pet levelling that allows you to send them away to gain EXP, and have to feed them to keep them content. That, but with a CubeCraft twist.

How would epic buddies keep their worth this way? Perhaps by not giving regular buddies any tricks. They will just have a cosmetic level - above their head or on their profile.

In this game each player would be racing each other to see who is best dragon rider of all. Like with any other racing game the goal is to get to the end as soon as possible. In the race the players can encounter these in the game

Nets- Hitting these can really hinder your dragonā€™s movement and gives you slowness

Traps: The worse of all, if you get trapped your dragon will be immobilizes for 2 secs before you can move again

Power-Ups: Youā€™ll get a random power-up that can either buff you or use to debuff other players and these power-ups can be found in ā€œPower cubesā€ which you can get during the race (only one power-up at a time. If a player has a power up already, they wonā€™t receive another one

There will also be different maps with their own different twists and turns to the race and to help things spice up
For this microgame/boss game, I think it would be cool to have a custom default dragon model that players will ride when racing. However, when players own the dragon buddy - or any future flying dragon-like buddy - have it replace that model. This would give players another awesome, but wholly cosmetic, reason to buy the bundle. It would have no impact on the gameplay.

The game in itself is simple score as many points to win. The game begins with players each having an assigned net where each player must catch a mob by hovering their dragon below a mob to catch them and they must bring those captured mobs back to their net in order to score a point

I think this is an incredibly unique take on the old, rather unfair, boss game "Catch The Most Mobs". If you don't know what it is, it used to be a boss game where you would have to reel in as many mobs as possible into your hole using a fishing rod.

It was rather unfair though, as some of the places you could get assigned were slightly further away from middle, making it harder to reel in mobs that spawned further away compared to doing it from another spot. Being able to freely move around (on dragons, or any flying mount) would make it fair.

I see what you did there...

1726909171827.png

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hello Cubecrafters, so with the release of the dragon buddy pack things got a bit rampant when it was available to the public to buy. With the release of these epic dragon buddies brings new features which is a first as we donā€™t see these with the previous buddies we had before.

Hereā€™s every feature I have documented seeing (there might be more which I may have missed)

• The Dragon buddies can be interacted with you being able to feed and do tricks with them
  • The ability to rename your bud to what your heart desires
  • And most importantly being able to ride your dragon and being able to fly in lobby without being VXP LVL 30 (which some people have mixed feelings about)
Hereā€™s are my opinions and as well as some recommendations towards it

Cost

Design

Performance
Me personally, I donā€™t have any gripes towards on how the dragons perform

Features (Primarily focusing the Buddy Bag)
-The features that were added alongside the bundle itself is cool as you get to interact with your dragon. Some things I would like to recommend is having different treats depending on what dragon you have equipped to correspond to their type like how Fire dragon treats would be something spicy like buffalo wings and then berries for the Forest Dragon and maybe Ice Cream for the Snowy Dragon

-For the dragon wand, for me it was really annoying to use as I had a hard time trying to interact with my dragon to do some tricks so I could suggest instead of you doing some tedious work to actually make your dragon do a trick a GUI would show up instead if you interact with your dragon where the tricks your dragon can do are listed and as your dragon levels up the more tricks it will eventually learn

AND PLEASE ADD A FEATURE WHERE WE CAN PET OUR DRAGONS

Others
With Cubecraft officially having ridable buddies it has also brought some possible stuff they could add in as well

Dragon Racing (Possible Minerware Boss Battle)

Mob Catcher (Another Possible Minerware Boss Battle)

Pig: 1 Point

Cow:3 Points

Dragon Ring Race for Lobbies (Sounds good on Lobbies but I think itā€™s better as another game for Minerware)
(Taking reference on how we race elytras through hoops)

Similar on how there are parkours in the all lobbies, there will be places in those lobbies where people can challenge themselves by racing their dragon through hoops and try to be as quick as possible as the hoops get progressively smaller as you continue so speed and precision is needed here

(The hoops can either be physical blocks like glass or can also be only seen by the players racing to avoid having random hoops in the air but its up to the devs)

In the end, the bundle for me is the best thing they have added (Not me bias since I am a fan of anything dragon related lol)

Burgerā€™s Notes: I would definitely love to hear your opinions and insights about these suggestions i haveā€¦ RAWR!!!
I think they shouldnā€™t add games specific to a pack/bundle because some players canā€˜t afford that, they should only keep skywars chaos pay to play

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they shouldnā€™t add games specific to a pack/bundle because some players canā€˜t afford that, they should only keep skywars chaos pay to play
The games arent going to be limited to those who have this bundle as these games will be available to all play in minerware as a part of extra minigames perk which players who have minerware rank can vote to have
For this microgame/boss game, I think it would be cool to have a custom default dragon model that players will ride when racing. However, when players own the dragon buddy - or any future flying dragon-like buddy - have it replace that model. This would give players another awesome, but wholly cosmetic, reason to buy the bundle. It would have no impact on the gameplay.
This in itself should explain it as the players with the bundle or not can play the game and have and the only difference is that those who have the rank will have their dragon's appearance change which doesnt affect the gameplay in any sort of way
I think this is an incredibly unique take on the old, rather unfair, boss game "Catch The Most Mobs". If you don't know what it is, it used to be a boss game where you would have to reel in as many mobs as possible into your hole using a fishing rod.

It was rather unfair though, as some of the places you could get assigned were slightly further away from middle, making it harder to reel in mobs that spawned further away compared to doing it from another spot. Being able to freely move around (on dragons, or any flying mount) would make it fair.
I definitely agree to this as aside from you being fixed to one spot only as well as the mobs also roam around which can be unfair as there are scenarios where one side can have multiple mobs near their vicinity which makes them easier to catch while also a side where the mobs are far away for their rod to even reach it
I see what you did there...

1726909171827.png
šŸ¤«šŸ˜‰

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Capitan's profile.
u're appreciated for all your hard work šŸ’™ ur amazing
Thx for 140 Reactionscore!šŸ˜œšŸ˜Š
And 100 Messages btw
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eclipsed's profile.
1726914864661.gif
JustNathie wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmmmie! ā¤ļøšŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰
Top Bottom