Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share a theory that I have about Pillars of Fortune.

10 days ago, CubeCraft posted this TikTok on their Discord server. It was a pretty normal 13 second long video about fishing rods in Pillars of Fortune. At precisely 0:07 in the video, this is shown:

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 4.12.20 PM.png

If you don't know what this is, it is a game banner. The reason that this is so odd is because Pillars of Fortune doesn't have a game banner. Neither does BedWars - because they are both in the Beta Games lobby. This is why I think that Pillars of Fortune is going to become its own gamemode and get its own lobby soon. Why would CubeCraft design a game banner if it's not even going to be in the server?

Maybe this is Secret Project #1 - Pillars of Fortune (and probably BedWars to) getting their own gamemode(s) - which includes game banners (Custom BedWars Game Banner). It also fits with the 🌍 emoji at the beginning of the Secret Project #1 Update Teaser because there will be new lobbies and new parts of CubeCraft to explore.

Anyways, that's my theory. If you have a different one, please share!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share a theory that I have about Pillars of Fortune.

10 days ago, CubeCraft posted this TikTok on their Discord server. It was a pretty normal 13 second long video about fishing rods in Pillars of Fortune. At precisely 0:07 in the video, this is shown:

View attachment 232094

If you don't know what this is, it is a game banner. The reason that this is so odd is because Pillars of Fortune doesn't have a game banner. Neither does BedWars - because they are both in the Beta Games lobby. This is why I think that Pillars of Fortune is going to become its own gamemode and get its own lobby soon. Why would CubeCraft design a game banner if it's not even going to be in the server?

Maybe this is Secret Project #1 - Pillars of Fortune (and probably BedWars to) getting their own gamemode(s) - which includes game banners (Custom BedWars Game Banner). It also fits with the 🌍 emoji at the beginning of the Secret Project #1 Update Teaser because there will be new lobbies and new parts of CubeCraft to explore.

I agree with u, that would be great!

I may be wrong, but I don’t think secret project #1 has anything to do with the beta games, secret project #1 got added/created to the public update board (way) before BedWars, PoF or the new beta games lobby got released or added to the public update board, it’s also on it for months now, so I assume, and really hope it’s something bigger then just a new lobby

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020

View attachment 232094

This is a banner from java.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
đź’ś
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.