Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion includes a new module for Store since a lot of players buy Plus Rank every month. I'd love to suggest CubeCraft add this feature. Adding a confirmation of auto payment would help a lot of problems begin with contacting the Support team. So, in my opinion, adding a confirmation situation would be beneficial.

An Example:
1630743810034.png

Thanks for reading my suggestion, have a delightful day!

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Something like this can confuse many people, some people check the boxes without reading to make the payment fast and this can sometimes be a problem

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Something like this can confuse many people, some people check the boxes without reading to make the payment fast and this can sometimes be a problem
But is that really Cube's problem? Checking and reading all information is pretty important, there's not much we can do about that if you don't.
The suggestion seems great, you're not obligated to enable that option!

Reactions: Am4er

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
But is that really Cube's problem? Checking and reading all information is pretty important, there's not much we can do about that if you don't.
The suggestion seems great, you're not obligated to enable that option!
This is not an issue with Cube and so it would be better to have a text like "(Not required)" next to this option, it needs to be mentioned otherwise many people will have to pay every month without realizing it.

• Agree
Reactions: JokeKaedee

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!!

Nice idea! It would help a lot to the users!!

But there is one problem... How do you turn off these option? Because you can turn it auto, but if someone wants to stop it there is not any option...
Maybe, I think that it can send u an e-mail when you have 5 days remain, to let you know , and if you want one month more, it would be cool if you get an option in the email!!

What do you think about it?

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!!

Nice idea! It would help a lot to the users!!

But there is one problem... How do you turn off these option? Because you can turn it auto, but if someone wants to stop it there is not any option...
Maybe, I think that it can send u an e-mail when you have 5 days remain, to let you know , and if you want one month more, it would be cool if you get an option in the email!!

What do you think about it?
I expect a lot of ways to do it, however. CubeCraft will figure it out.

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I definitely think that configuring your Plus subscription should be made easier, however I don't agree that a tick box like that is necessary. It already is stated that it is a monthly subscription and you can't really toggle auto-renewal elsewhere anyway. That tick box would essentially just be asking if you want to pay for a month, which isn't really what a subscription is.

Perhaps it could be done on the CubeCraft store website, dunno if that's even possible though, since there aren't really profiles on the website where you can configure your account.

Though if there was a sort of account system on the website, you could have access to a settings page where you can manage your payment method, auto-renewal could be an option and there could be a 'cancel subscription' button with conformation if you wanted to cancel it. It would also be useful to display when it will renew/end too.

This is just an idea of mine that I personally think would be more practical in the long run if possible. Though this isn't necessarily a burning issue as you can still contact support and they will help you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom