Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SuperSuccubus

Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today, we're here to share some exciting news and show off our latest cosmetic offer! - Read below for more information.

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

With Epic Loot, we want to introduce new variations of existing Loot Types. Myself and the rest of the Content Team love developing exciting and innovative stuff, and this will allow us to be a bit more ✨ E X P E R I M E N T A L ✨!
Such loot items might include new behaviours, unique visuals, special effects, custom sounds, and just being way more EPIC overall! ⚡

💥 Epic Kill Effect - Shatter!

So let's start off with the first Epic cosmetic - The Shatter Kill Effect. Every time you kill a player whilst it's equipped, their body will shatter into 6 pieces! - We've also added in an extra 100 VXP into this purchase - Now available to purchase on our Bedrock server store, also visible in the centre of all our hubs.

Shatter Kill Effect

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Today, we're here to share some exciting news and show off our latest cosmetic offer! - Read below for more information.

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

With Epic Loot, we want to introduce new variations of existing Loot Types. Myself and the rest of the Content Team love developing exciting and innovative stuff, and this will allow us to be a bit more ✨ E X P E R I M E N T A L ✨!
Such loot items might include new behaviours, unique visuals, special effects, custom sounds, and just being way more EPIC overall! ⚡

So let's start off with the first Epic cosmetic - The Shatter Kill Effect. Every time you kill a player whilst it's equipped, their body will shatter into 6 pieces! - We've also added in an extra 100 VXP into this purchase - Now available to purchase on our Bedrock server store, also visible in the centre of all our hubs.

Shatter Kill Effect
This is really amazing i love it

• Hype
Reactions: NADER KANAAN

Wal1do

Nov 19, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
very nice, I like it

Reactions: NADER KANAAN

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Excited about this concept, looking forward to hear about more content comming! 🥳

I find this similar to the Marketplace cosmetics system, which has more quality grades like uncommon, rare, legendary... you name it. Maybe something like this comes to Cube over time as well with this being the first step in that direction.

Thank you for bringing this update to us :cube_light:

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Mars
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
WoW 😮
So cool !😇
Work for all the skin?😅

Eshpex

May 1, 2024

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
I've been a CubeCraft bundle/item buyer for a long time, and I'm excited for cool new features like epic loot. Keep up the good work! I love it!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Loskol's profile.
20240705_223133.png
Wqsknijper wrote on Critly's profile.
Ga eens slapen Crit
JustNathie wrote on Xi1m's profile.
thank you for getting me one angry reaction closer to 20 🙄
1000242367.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Dunk!
TDF Fact stage 7-
After a time trail Remco EVENEPOEL won, bed known as one of the best time trailists ever.
Fact: In Giro Di Lombardija 2020 he crashed in a ravain meters deep, and now hes one of the best cyclists ever.
Top Bottom