Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
may ch banner.png

Hello everyone, welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. Before we get started, I have made some new additions to the thread!
  • There's more to being active than just posting messages. I'm adding a new experimental category to the Hall of Fame called Reaction to Post Ratio. This is calculated by your monthly reaction score divided by your total monthly posts. Your total monthly posts is your messages and profile posts combined. Currently, you only qualify for this category if you have at least 10 total monthly posts.
  • Get more out of your monthly summary. When you message me for your monthly stats summary, you now get some bonus fun facts! I'll show an example in the spoiler below. I'll only create these facts if you request your stats, so they won't be available if you request stats from previous months.
Screenshot_3.png

General Changes 🔥

May 8th:
  • The new fire bundle was released, along with two new maps! The bundle contains the following items:
    • Flame Walker Trail
    • Flame Wisp Buddy
    • Phoenix Cage
    • Cinders Arrow Trail
    • Campfire Egg Skin
    • Dragon Shop Skin
    • Cooking Pot Generator Skin
    • Torch Flag Skin
    • Blaze Prefix
    • Flame Prefix
    • Inferno Prefix
  • You can read the official news post here!
May 13th:
  • Java map rotations occured. Ten maps were rotated across all the different gamemodes.
  • Catss left the moderation team.
May 17th:
  • The two newest BlockWars Giga gamemodes, Team Deathmatch and Destroy the Core, were disabled. Cam mentioned that this is a test to see if the gamemode's player count improves.
  • The summer update was added to the public update board. This update is confirmed to include a lobby hunt, new maps and a new seasonal bundle.
May 19th:
  • Frontlane and xSchulzis were promoted to moderators. WorriedSkate940 left the helper team.
May 23rd:
  • A new preview was added to the Java BedWars update on the public update board. What do you think it is?
May 24th:
  • Pillars of Fortune was updated on Java. This update adds the content from the previous Bedrock Pillars of Fortune update.
May 29th:
  • A new BedWars update was added to the public update board. It is currently planned to contain new maps, a new hat, and balancing of the existing hats.
  • A new LTM game was added to the public update board. We currently have no information about this new game.

Community Spotlight 🔥

The Way to Bring Back all Old Gamemodes
  • In the top suggestion of the month, @Eli proposes a way to bring back some of CubeCraft's old removed gamemodes. I suggest reading it all the way through! This thread has received a reply from a developer and an admin with their thoughts, so make sure you read those as well!
Advertising the Notion page
  • Whether you are a new or an old member, you could just be finding out for the first time that CubeCraft has a public updates board. @Hoshi suggests that the Notion board be advertised in-game so it is easier for players to find. The thread is still open, so what are your thoughts?
CubeCraft Forums Curiosities & Statistics
  • Have you ever been curious about where you stand on the forum leaderboards? Well thanks to @Eli, you can now find out! There's a lot of interesting information in this thread, and with plans for it to be updated monthly, I recommend you check back often!
Reopening Community Map Submissions and More?
  • In this thread, @Eli suggests that community map submissions be reopened, which have been closed to three years, due to the reduction of the design team. Cam responded to the thread, mentioning that this would be discussed by the team. We can only wait and see what happens next with this idea!
New Skyblock Island 7th Edition - Overworld: Warm Ocean 🔱
  • @Reesle is back with his Skyblock island suggestions! In this one, he proposes the addition of a warm ocean island. A rather specific biome, but it is packed with new potential features such as archaeology, tridents, turtles and coral, which would certainly be good for Skyblock!
World Landmarks Gravestone Pack 🗼
  • Another suggestion by @Reesle, this one offers ideas for a new cosmetic pack based on some of the world's famous landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty. Would you like to see items like this in game?
🔥 Bedrock Loot List! (All Items/Bundles)
  • I promise, this is the one time I'm promoting my own thread! I even decided to put it at the bottom. As the title might suggest, this thread lists all Bedrock loot items, even some that are no longer obtainable. Feel free to check it out, and use it to help players who ask what's included in the newest bundle!

Hall of Fame 🔥

Most Forum Messages
Out of 190 users, here are the top 3:
Most Forum Profile Posts
Out of 177 users, here are the top 3:
Most Forum Reaction Score
Out of 320 users, here are the top 3:
Highest Reaction to Post Ratio
Out of 69 users, here are the top 3:
Most Discord Messages
Thank you to Fesa for providing these stats!
  • burgercat13 - 6,529 messages
  • realdeadtz - 4,675 messages
  • xi1m. - 4,475 messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and your ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available every month, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months!

Community Statistics 🔥
  • 417 new members joined the forums this month (27 more than April)
  • 152 threads were posted on the forums this month (25 less than April)
  • 1,189 messages were sent on the forums this month (320 less than April)
  • 2,943 profile posts were made on the forums this month (5 less than April)
  • 6,618 reactions were used on the forums this month (145 less than April)
  • 173,930 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (29,739 more than April)
  • 1,291 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (260 more than April)
  • The Discord server lost 1,149 members this month

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please send a reply below or contact me privately here! I'll see you again next month!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello everyone, welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. Before we get started, I have made some new additions to the thread!
  • There's more to being active than just posting messages. I'm adding a new experimental category to the Hall of Fame called Reaction to Post Ratio. This is calculated by your monthly reaction score divided by your total monthly posts. Your total monthly posts is your messages and profile posts combined. Currently, you only qualify for this category if you have at least 10 total monthly posts.
  • Get more out of your monthly summary. When you message me for your monthly stats summary, you now get some bonus fun facts! I'll show an example in the spoiler below. I'll only create these facts if you request your stats, so they won't be available if you request stats from previous months.

General Changes 🔥

May 8th:
  • The new fire bundle was released, along with two new maps! The bundle contains the following items:
    • Flame Walker Trail
    • Flame Wisp Buddy
    • Phoenix Cage
    • Cinders Arrow Trail
    • Campfire Egg Skin
    • Dragon Shop Skin
    • Torch Flag Skin
    • Blaze Prefix
    • Flame Prefix
    • Inferno Prefix
May 13th:
  • Java map rotations occured. Ten maps were rotated across all the different gamemodes.
May 17th:
  • The two newest BlockWars Giga gamemodes, Team Deathmatch and Destroy the Core, were disabled. Cam mentioned that this is a test to see if the gamemode's player count improves.
  • The summer update was added to the public update board. This update is confirmed to include a lobby hunt, new maps and a new seasonal bundle.
May 19th:
  • Frontlane and xSchulzis were promoted to moderators. WorriedSkate940 left the helper team.
May 23rd:
  • A new preview was added to the Java BedWars update on the public update board. What do you think it is?
May 24th:
  • Pillars of Fortune was updated on Java. This update adds the content from the previous Bedrock Pillars of Fortune update.
May 29th:
  • A new BedWars update was added to the public update board. It is currently planned to contain new maps, a new hat, and balancing of the existing hats.
  • A new LTM game was added to the public update board. We currently have no information about this new game.

Community Spotlight 🔥

• In the top suggestion of the month, @Eli proposes a way to bring back some of CubeCraft's old removed gamemodes. I suggest reading it all the way through! This thread has received a reply from a developer and an admin with their thoughts, so make sure you read those as well!
  • Whether you are a new or an old member, you could just be finding out for the first time that CubeCraft has a public updates board. @Hoshi suggests that the Notion board be advertised in-game so it is easier for players to find. The thread is still open, so what are your thoughts?
  • Have you ever been curious about where you stand on the forum leaderboards? Well thanks to @Eli, you can now find out! There's a lot of interesting information in this thread, and with plans for it to be updated monthly, I recommend you check back often!
  • In this thread, @Eli suggests that community map submissions be reopened, which have been closed to three years, due to the reduction of the design team. Cam responded to the thread, mentioning that this would be discussed by the team. We can only wait and see what happens next with this idea!
  • @Reesle is back with his Skyblock island suggestions! In this one, he proposes the addition of a warm ocean island. A rather specific biome, but it is packed with new potential features such as archaeology, tridents, turtles and coral, which would certainly be good for Skyblock!
  • Another suggestion by @Reesle, this one offers ideas for a new cosmetic pack based on some of the world's famous landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty. Would you like to see items like this in game?
  • I promise, this is the one time I'm promoting my own thread! I even decided to put it at the bottom. As the title might suggest, this thread lists all Bedrock loot items, even some that are no longer obtainable. Feel free to check it out, and use it to help players who ask what's included in the newest bundle!

Hall of Fame 🔥

Most Forum Messages
Most Forum Profile Posts
Most Discord Messages
  • xi1m. - 4,475 messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and your ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available every month, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months!

Community Statistics 🔥
  • 173,930 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (29,739 more than April)
  • 1,291 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (260 more than April)

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please send a reply below or contact me privately here! I'll see you again next month!
Great work 🤍✨

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

General Changes 🔥

May 8th:
    • Flame Walker Trail
    • Flame Wisp Buddy
    • Phoenix Cage
    • Cinders Arrow Trail
    • Campfire Egg Skin
    • Dragon Shop Skin
    • Torch Flag Skin
    • Blaze Prefix
    • Flame Prefix
    • Inferno Prefix
May 13th:
May 17th:
May 19th:
May 23rd:
May 24th:
May 29th:

Community Spotlight 🔥

Hall of Fame 🔥

Most Forum Messages
Most Forum Profile Posts
Most Discord Messages
  • xi1m. - 4,475 messages

Community Statistics 🔥

Always so fun to read through these and good work!:D

Reactions: Lyriie

Eli

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

General Changes 🔥

May 8th:
    • Flame Walker Trail
    • Flame Wisp Buddy
    • Phoenix Cage
    • Cinders Arrow Trail
    • Campfire Egg Skin
    • Dragon Shop Skin
    • Torch Flag Skin
    • Blaze Prefix
    • Flame Prefix
    • Inferno Prefix
May 13th:
May 17th:
May 19th:
May 23rd:
May 24th:
May 29th:

Community Spotlight 🔥

Hall of Fame 🔥

Most Forum Messages
Most Forum Profile Posts
Most Discord Messages
  • xi1m. - 4,475 messages

Community Statistics 🔥

Woohoo! Not one... not two... but three highlighted threads? Amazing!

Awesome recap as always, thank you!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Awesome thread! I really like the new reaction to post ratio score, very cool idea!
Thank you to everyone who gave me the crazy number of a 405 reaction score. Also thanks Lyriie for including 2 of my suggestions in the community spotlight section. =)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Loskol's profile.
20240705_223133.png
Wqsknijper wrote on Critly's profile.
Ga eens slapen Crit
JustNathie wrote on Xi1m's profile.
thank you for getting me one angry reaction closer to 20 🙄
1000242367.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Dunk!
TDF Fact stage 7-
After a time trail Remco EVENEPOEL won, bed known as one of the best time trailists ever.
Fact: In Giro Di Lombardija 2020 he crashed in a ravain meters deep, and now hes one of the best cyclists ever.
Top Bottom