Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If this bundle were to be released, would you buy it?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everybody! Hope your day is going good! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a new permanent bundle to Cubecraft’s ever-expanding selection of permanent bundles. This bundle will be called “Music Bundle”. Hope you like the suggestion!

Suggestion:
The Music Bundle should contain the following cosmetics:

4 Prefixes
  • “Musician” prefix
  • “Vocalist” prefix
  • “Rock N’ Roll” prefix
  • “Performer” prefix

2 Cages
  • Drumset cage
  • CD cage
48FBF4CF-8F7F-4C70-8347-CFCF4D40F187.jpeg

1 Egg Skin
  • Disco ball egg skin 🪩

1 Trail
  • Music Notes trail

1 Win Effect
  • Instruments Win Effect (guitar, harp, violin, saxophone, and trumpet circle the player)
A guitar, a harp, a violin, a saxophone, and a trumpet circle the player similar to the “Ghost Hunter” and “Sweet Summer” Win Effects.

1 Lucky Block Skin
  • Record Player Lucky Block Skin
E04B60BC-9A54-4F7F-B284-D5773496A2C4.jpeg

1 Gravestone
  • Grand Piano Gravestone
The keys of the grand piano should be animated and play actual classical music (similar to how the DJ Deck Cage plays music when equipped).

2 Buddies
  • Conductor Buddy
A miniature stereotypical conductor similar size to the Skier Buddy from the Winter 2020 Bundle that follows the player.
  • Microphone Buddy
A mini microphone that follows the player.

1 Skyblock Furniture Item
  • Radio Skyblock Furniture Item
This should be about 1 block in size.
D18BE69F-DA72-4FF9-83B6-B228962D4D8C.jpeg

Pricing:
As for pricing, I think this bundle should cost 990 Minecoins (or 7.99$ CAD), as it doesn’t have a ton of cosmetics, but also isn’t tiny is size.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my suggestion! Please share your thoughts in the replies below, and remember to vote on the poll! Don’t forget to react with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:.

- Reesle 🎤

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everybody! Hope your day is going good! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a new permanent bundle to Cubecraft’s ever-expanding selection of permanent bundles. This bundle will be called “Music Bundle”. Hope you like the suggestion!

Suggestion:
The Music Bundle should contain the following cosmetics:

4 Prefixes
  • “Musician” prefix
  • “Vocalist” prefix
  • “Rock N’ Roll” prefix
  • “Performer” prefix

2 Cages
  • Drumset cage
  • CD cage
View attachment 231167

1 Egg Skin
  • Disco ball egg skin 🪩

1 Trail
  • Music Notes trail

1 Win Effect
  • Instruments Win Effect (guitar, harp, violin, saxophone, and trumpet circle the player)
A guitar, a harp, a violin, a saxophone, and a trumpet circle the player

1 Lucky Block Skin
  • Record Player Lucky Block Skin
View attachment 231169

1 Gravestone
  • Grand Piano Gravestone
The keys of the grand piano should be animated and play actual classical music (similar to how the DJ Deck Cage plays music when equipped).

2 Buddies
  • Conductor Buddy
A miniature stereotypical conductor similar size to the Skier Buddy from the Winter 2020 Bundle that follows the player.
  • Microphone Buddy
A mini microphone that follows the player.

1 Skyblock Furniture Item
  • Radio Skyblock Furniture Item
This should be about 1 block in size.
View attachment 231168

Pricing:
As for pricing, I think this bundle should cost 990 Minecoins (or 7.99$ CAD), as it doesn’t have a ton of cosmetics, but also isn’t tiny is size.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my suggestion! Please share your thoughts in the replies below, and remember to vote on the poll! Don’t forget to react with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:.

- Reesle 🎤
This bundle will be so amazing also its a long time i want to see the music note trails

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Loskol's profile.
20240705_223133.png
Wqsknijper wrote on Critly's profile.
Ga eens slapen Crit
JustNathie wrote on Xi1m's profile.
thank you for getting me one angry reaction closer to 20 🙄
1000242367.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Dunk!
TDF Fact stage 7-
After a time trail Remco EVENEPOEL won, bed known as one of the best time trailists ever.
Fact: In Giro Di Lombardija 2020 he crashed in a ravain meters deep, and now hes one of the best cyclists ever.
Top Bottom