Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see these two buddies added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Short suggestion timeee!!! 🎉

We're seeing some awesome new epic loot releases with each their own awesome features, including the new dragon buddy. The features that come with this purchase include naming your buddy, teaching it tricks and being able to mount it, soaring through the skies!

Now, I'd love to see some more releases like this, and two I would like to suggest to start off with are a unicorn and pegasus buddy.

🦄 Unicorn Buddy

Firstly, I'd like to suggest a unicorn buddy. Woosh...

Features

Variants - White, Purple, Golden are some ideas
Tricks - Bow down, rearing, magic blast
Can move swiftly
Can be named

🌈 Pegasus Buddy

Secondly, I would love to see a pegasus buddy. Prepare for lift off!

Features

Variants - White, Pink, Blue are some ideas
Tricks - Bow down, rearing (lifts wings), lift off
Has flight
Can be named

🗺️ Maps

I'd love to suggest some potential map material as well that relates to the buddies, to go with the general theme of adding maps along with loot.

Fairy Tale Forest

Little mushroom houses, mystical oak trees, you name it. Following images are taken from Google, not my work, just some inspiration. Credit goes to the original owners of the works.

1726769219711.png
1726769286982.png

Cloud Empire

Yes, it is a reference to Cloudsdale from My Little Pony... Again, credit goes to the original owners of the works.

1726769343931.png
1726769421891.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

projectcubepack wrote on Hoshi's profile.
Thanks for your contribution to the texture pack! As of now, the project has disbanded. Your texture making skills were great, and we appreciate your contribution. Hope all is well! ( In the future, I’d love to see more textures of yours!! )
coolzombiee wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Unicorn & pegasus buddies anyone??? 🦄
Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
Top Bottom