Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnomalySquare

Jul 8, 2017
I'm thinking of adding a game where you have to survive through rounds of zombies and there is a villager where you can buy items from! If you need more details just ask! Also you have to defend your friend the creeper which zombies add other mobs are attacking. Also The creeper is in the center and the zombies dont only attack the creeper but also you!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm thinking of adding a game where you have to survive through rounds of zombies and there is a villager where you can buy items from! If you need more details just ask! Also you have to defend your friend the creeper which zombies add other mobs are attacking. Also The creeper is in the center and the zombies dont only attack the creeper but also you!
I think the whole game concept already exist on another server..
So I'm not sure.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I would like to see a game like that but as people said above a server added a game like this not too long ago.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This sounds sorta like a fuse of Mineplex's halloween event and castle siege but id have to say no because the concept of "humans vs zombies" is so overused its become out of date and its not just minecraft this is limited to either, (dead rising, h1z1 ect) no... just... no.... we can be more creative than this...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom