Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been a mod in alot of 300+ players servers which made me know that peaple leave the server and go to an ather cuz they don't find what they are looking for,so peaple could leave the server and go to an ather cuz like they don't find what they need like crystal pvp,Custom kit duels ect...
I hope that happens :)

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been a mod in alot of 300+ players servers which made me know that peaple leave the server and go to an ather cuz they don't find what they are looking for,so peaple could leave the server and go to an ather cuz like they don't find what they need like crystal pvp,Custom kit duels ect...
Ever saw all duels kits?

Reactions: Aymencrafter21

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Yeah, there’s a CPVP kit , I wonder how custom kit duels would work though

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Ever going to make a yt channel?
Eli wrote on Maaarijn's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 🦃🍁🇨🇦🎉
Hope you all have a great day spending time with friends and family. Make sure to take the time to reflect on everything you have to be thankful for.
Top Bottom