Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to add new maps periodically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mdc1

Aug 15, 2024
**Introduction:**
To enhance the excitement and freshness in the CubeCraft server, particularly in **Egg Wars** and **Sky Wars** modes, I would like to propose the addition of new and diverse maps on a regular basis.

**Body:**
Introducing new maps every season or periodically would enrich the gaming experience by providing players with a variety of environments and challenges. This continuous update will keep players engaged and eager to explore the new maps, increasing their interaction and enjoyment of the game.

**Conclusion:**
I believe this suggestion could significantly improve the player experience in CubeCraft. Thank you for considering my proposal!

Best regards,

onzin

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
I don’t get how so many people don’t know this but creating new maps takes a whole lot of time. Doing this would probably make other updates way harder as there would be so little free time
other updates? I don't think that would be impacted a lot because most updates require programmers, I think cubecraft has a team for building and a team for programming so it wouldn't really affect many updates I guess.

Reactions: mdc1
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom