Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do u hope that cubecraft can add report command for mcpe?

• Nope

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
At the moment, a command like this would be next to useless. The /report command relies on staff members being online on the server and handling reports. There are barely any staff members who actively play bedrock edition, so reports would likely go unhandled a vast majority of the time. As we continue to get more bedrock staff members, this command may be implemented in the future, though it will likely be kept to a donator only perk to keep reports at a manageable level.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
If they make it that everyone can /report there will be a lot of false reports and this will slow down the /report system because all the mods need to look at the false reports. If they make the /report command for everyone than there would be a lot of false reports this would only slow down the report system.

Sorry but I don't like the idea of everyone being able to /report.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hi there
If they make it that everyone can /report there will be a lot of false reports and this will slow down the /report system because all the mods need to look at the false reports. If they make the /report command for everyone than there would be a lot of false reports this would only slow down the report system.

Sorry but I don't like the idea of everyone being able to /report.
Yeah this exactly it’s too unreliable because there could be three reports 2 are legit 1 is just someone blindly calling hacks and the staff member goes to one of the dude not hacking and that just wastes the staffs time if it is a thing it should be ranked people as they are less likely to /report random people

May 30, 2020
Malaysia
zytha.ml
Pronouns
He/Him
Can someone let me know where to report players?
I wanna to report RedAhmed game . He / she use hack. And also let me know how to link account with phone owo

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
Wait I have an idea! Not just ranked people but people who have played and won at least a hundred games? It's a bit unfair but the way any new person randomly reporting won't work. Or maybe ranks could be made easier to get? It's very unfair for alot of people. I legit was playing skywars solo so many people abused the security by teaming and some were even BHopping! Also to confirm, ranks need to be bought? How to get ranks anyways? If someone just buys and then reports it WOULD be really unfair, wouldn't it? How about people who are experienced get to report? I feel like it is the best way. I know there's a way to install a system where if someone gets a certain amount of kills on average or wins, they get something. That's all I'm suggesting I'm not forcing anything sorry if this may be offensive in any wae.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom