Not open for further replies.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hi 👋

This is just a small suggestion. Bedwars currently has no spawn protection or build restriction around the spawning gen. My suggestion is to add spawn protection and restrict players from building around the spawn area. Almost all the time whenever i join bedwars (mostly from spectating games), there is someone trapping & spawn killing players at their base. So, this would be something good to add to avoid this.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi 👋

This is just a small suggestion. Bedwars currently has no spawn protection or build restriction around the spawning gen. My suggestion is to add spawn protection and restrict players from building around the spawn area. Almost all the time whenever i join bedwars (mostly from spectating games), there is someone trapping & spawn killing players at their base. So, this would be something good to add to avoid this.
In bedwars you firstly have a sword and of you purchased it armor, eggwars has spawn protection too. Bedwars could NOT be similar to eggwars. But 3 sec protection could be ok

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
the Eggwars lobby
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi 👋

keep it like hypixle and it makes it more fair so u cant just run away you need to fight

• Wow
Reactions: BicolourSine41

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
keep it like hypixle and it makes it more fair so u cant just run away you need to fight
I am looking at it from a moderator's perspective. Spawn-killing is against server rules & falls under trolling other players as it intends to ruin player experience. The server you are referring to has spawn protection for its players. It is not crazily long but it still exists.

austriakid

Jul 14, 2024
Hi 👋

I am sorry but i want to farm kill people

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem is that sum early game ppl rush iron armor/diamond sword and that makes it very easy to kill u over and over if they come to ur base quickly

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
The problem is that sum early game ppl rush iron armor/diamond sword and that makes it very easy to kill u over and over if they come to ur base quickly
My thoughts exactly. A wooden sword can only do little against iron armor/chain and iron swords/diamond. The moment you respawn, you are immediately being critted out, giving no chance to fight back at all.

Kloska

Forum Veteran
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
It's sooo cool that this has been added now. Thank you for your suggestion Nathie!!
Nathie really wants a green implemented tag btw @Camezonda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.