Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBNRfrags_Jr

Dec 17, 2016
Hi,CubeCraft Would you please make YT rank for smaller Youtubers like me I have 86 Subs And My Name Is PrestonPlayz - Minecraft JR On YT so yeah.The Perks are being able to join full lobbies and vote for like op mode double health op chests and stuff like that and be able to disguise by /dis example

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
We do have a YouTube rank on our network. Giving smaller YouTubers a similair rank would destroy the purpose of it.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
giphy.gif

U

Unipotato

We do have a YouTube rank on our network. Giving smaller YouTubers a similair rank would destroy the purpose of it.

Exactly. Then lots of people would make a YT and get a few subscribers to get the perks. It seems a long way away and probably impossible but if you put your mind to it, you can get 40k subs and get the actual YT rank. Good luck!

Reactions: Garden Salad

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Let's start a YT Channel and get that rank. ._. Are you serious? You know that than every Yt'ber can get a YT Rank on Cubecraft, what's than the point of having YT Ranks on Cube. .-.
@hgbf add m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom