Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tijdelijk

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
I've been seeing a lot of Java server doing private sessions in different games like Hypixel where you can join a game with just your party members. I've seen a lot of people asking this for a while now, maybe it would be cool if you guys really added it. If you do add it make it for Diamond rank and above.

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
I've been seeing a lot of Java server doing private sessions in different games like Hypixel where you can join a game with just your party members. I've seen a lot of people asking this for a while now, maybe it would be cool if you guys really added it. If you do add it make it for Diamond rank and above.
Great idea! I like it!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
No, that would make plus to cheap for it’s perks and making plus more expensive is not a good idea.
I don't think plus would be cheap for its perks cause it doesn't have that much perks its around 90 euros a year. Adding private games to plus would make it more worth it

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you. But you have to take into consideration some points :
- No gained points or exp.
- You have limited games during the day,
- It should be for obsidian rank only (Not for Plus rank).

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It should be for obsidian rank only (Not for Plus rank).
Why not a compromise? For Obsidian and Plus, so if you have either (or both), you can host private games. If you have the Obsidian + Plus combo, you could get some kind of bonus, like being able of hosting any featured game

Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not a compromise? For Obsidian and Plus, so if you have either (or both), you can host private games. If you have the Obsidian + Plus combo, you could get some kind of bonus, like being able of hosting any featured game
It can be for obsidian only or both obsidian and plus. But Plus only NO. Imagine a plus stone player can do what an obsidian rank player do!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nober⛏'s profile.
Thanks for the follow 🧡
Sad_ wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
Follow!🙃
Sad_ wrote on Livvv's profile.
Hey
Sad_ wrote on JDgamers's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Sad_ wrote on Otherworld's profile.