Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well today!:D Here is the new interview with the youtube Major Myth Gaming! The first episode in Sapphire Interviews Season 2 and as before do you not need to watch them in order, I also have many other interviews planned. Here are some questions I asked and got answered it should be chapters in the video. But here are them:
0:00 Intro
0:15 Question 1. Who are you?
0:26 Question 2. What do you usually do on Cubecraft?
0:45 Question 3. When did you start playing Cubecraft?
1:02 Question 4. As you are a Youtube partner with Cubecraft what more especially does this mean to you?
1:57 Question 5. What good things do you think Cubecraft have?
2:50 Question 6. What could Cubecraft improve in your opinion?
4:09 Question 7. What made you create your well known series ¨The Cubecraft Iceberg Explained¨ and how was it received when the videos were released?
6:30 Question 8.This question was asked by a person who wanted me to interview you ¨Why did Major quit in his prime?¨
8:24 Question 9. Why is your name Major Myth Gaming?
9:38 Question 10. If you had one wish what would it be?
10:30 Question 11. Do you have any upcoming content planned on your channel?
11:16 Question 12. If you had the chance to tell everyone that are watching you and this Interview what would you say?
11:58 Outro
Don't forget that all feedback are welcomed so I can improve my content. If you have any problems please write to me! Don't forget to have an awesome rest of your day and I will see you soon ^-^

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!