Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should anvils and enchantment tables be added to skywars?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxsilver92

May 4, 2020
I think anvils and enchantment tables should be implemented into the skywars maps, since there currently aren't any and it would be a nice addition to skywars, along with xp bottles.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
In some maps you have anvils and enchantment tables (think about, pirates; Pac-Man, …) and you have the enchanter kit which gives you an enchantment table and you have the kit that gives you anvil with a diamond helmet, sharpness book. (forgot the name)
I think this solves your suggestion?

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
In some maps you have anvils and enchantment tables (think about, pirates; Pac-Man, …) and you have the enchanter kit which gives you an enchantment table and you have the kit that gives you anvil with a diamond helmet, sharpness book. (forgot the name)
I think this solves your suggestion?
He’s speaking about bedrock version

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I think anvils and enchantment tables should be implemented into the skywars maps, since there currently aren't any and it would be a nice addition to skywars, along with xp bottles.
I definitely agree. It will give it a better Skywars feel. However, keep in kind there is no lapis (maybe you can mine it but I can’t remember seeing any). That could result in the chests being crowded. To be honest I tried making an anvil once but I couldn’t smelt the iron lol! Also, there is no way to get levels, making it almost useless.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Enchanting and anvils used to be there on bedrock but according to a staff member, they were removed due to duplication glitch. I believe they were removed to combat the god sword hack. To answer your question yes we need them back

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Reesle wrote on unevencelery901's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums, fellow Cubecraft Enjoyer! :D
If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a mod any time! Hope you enjoy your time on here!
Top Bottom