Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Auto Equip Armour In Survival Games, Skywars, Lucky Islands, And Possibly More

If you take some armour from a chest or run over it on the ground there should be a toggleable option to let your character auto equip it if they have worse armour. Say you have a chain chestplate out of a chest you get an iron one, it should automatically switch the armour you how to the iron one cause it’s better. This option will be toggleabe.

Not entirely sure how this will work for enchanted gear though. Perhaps your armour won’t be swapped if the armour you are currently wearing is enchanted? Or maybe just only auto equip armour if you are wearing no armour at all. This feature will save time and will just be a quality of life feature for everyone.

I guess perhaps this would work with all games that include armour but I think there’s a certain feeling of satisfaction when you equip armour in skyblock, blockwars, and minerware. Could be implemented in all game modes if you like.

if you disagree please state why down below.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
What you're describing is not actually allowed. There are mods / illegal clients that will do this for you but it is against the rules to use them. In a hack client it is referred to as "Auto Armor". Aside from it not being allowed, it is also improbable for Cubecraft to implement such a feature because it is quite complex. However, it is a neat idea and would be very convenient to have.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
What you're describing is not actually allowed. There are mods / illegal clients that will do this for you but it is against the rules to use them. In a hack client it is referred to as "Auto Armor". Aside from it not being allowed, it is also improbable for Cubecraft to implement such a feature because it is quite complex. However, it is a neat idea and would be very convenient to have.
Gotcha, just thought if the whole playerbase has the ability to use this it’d be fine. Like the same thing the “battle mini game” from the legacy console edition had.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Auto Equip Armour In Survival Games, Skywars, Lucky Islands, And Possibly More

If you take some armour from a chest or run over it on the ground there should be a toggleable option to let your character auto equip it if they have worse armour. Say you have a chain chestplate out of a chest you get an iron one, it should automatically switch the armour you how to the iron one cause it’s better. This option will be toggleabe.

Not entirely sure how this will work for enchanted gear though. Perhaps your armour won’t be swapped if the armour you are currently wearing is enchanted? Or maybe just only auto equip armour if you are wearing no armour at all. This feature will save time and will just be a quality of life feature for everyone.

I guess perhaps this would work with all games that include armour but I think there’s a certain feeling of satisfaction when you equip armour in skyblock, blockwars, and minerware. Could be implemented in all game modes if you like.

if you disagree please state why down below.
Do you mean like the hive feature?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom