Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters,
Now when you buy sword in Bedwars, it's just added to your inventory in free slot. But many players prefer to have sword in certain slot and have default (wooden) sword there until they buy better one. And dropping old sword to change it to new one is annoying process because you have to do it almost every single game(if you buying sword). So I suggest to replace better swords with others in inventory. Old sword should just be moved to another slot to the case if you wanna give it to teammate.
Don't forget to reply to this post with :agree: if you want to increase the chances of this suggestion being implemented in the game.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the best option would be to make it a setting to allow you to choose whether or not you want "better" swords to replace the worse ones in your hotbar or just get added to a free inventory slot.

While at it, I think it'd be pretty good to have that setting available for eggwars as well.

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I really like this idea! I haven’t played a lot of matches yet I can remember the frustration of having to re arrange my hot bar every time I get a new sword.

I think the best option would be to make it a setting to allow you to choose whether or not you want "better" swords to replace the worse ones in your hotbar or just get added to a free inventory slot.

While at it, I think it'd be pretty good to have that setting available for eggwars as well.

I don’t think every change should be made “optional” for the sake of comfort. I see no downside to this being a feature by default, you’re not losing the sword, and in the majority of cases, you obviously want your better sword in your hotbar.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters,
Now when you buy sword in Bedwars, it's just added to your inventory in free slot. But many players prefer to have sword in certain slot and have default (wooden) sword there until they buy better one. And dropping old sword to change it to new one is annoying process because you have to do it almost every single game(if you buying sword). So I suggest to replace better swords with others in inventory. Old sword should just be moved to another slot to the case if you wanna give it to teammate.
Don't forget to reply to this post with :agree: if you want to increase the chances of this suggestion being implemented in the game.
This is a great idea! Then the sword just upgrades. Same as armour

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hello Cubecrafters,
Sometimes I want to give my teammates swords and if they add that in then your swords disappear and you can’t buy anymore, if you want to give someone a sword, or put some in your chest in case you die

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on amandapanda's profile.
happy birthday :D
mm yes we love verifying if you're a human multiple times in a row
Top Bottom