Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Bedwars mode is better?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey all! I thought a fun poll might be voting on the best Bedwars mode: Duos vs. Quads. Now, go vote and feel free to reply with a more in-depth explanation!

Duos is best. I think this for 2 reasons.
First, I find that it is very hard to win a quads game without a party, as most of the time teams are just camping their respective islands. So, if you want to rush, it’s usually a 1v3 or 1v4, as your teammates don’t typically follow you. At least in Duos a 1v2 in doable, but a 1v3 or 1v4 is almost impossible (at least for me).
Second, I notice that there are more sweats (or just generally better players) in quads, which makes the games much harder to win, especially without a party.

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Duos is much more fun and fast paced as most games i had in quads had just players defending their beds with ungodly amounts of blocks and most games would end in a deathmatch which only happens after 15 minutes

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all! I thought a fun poll might be voting on the best Bedwars mode: Duos vs. Quads. Now, go vote and feel free to reply with a more in-depth explanation!

First, I find that it is very hard to win a quads game without a party, as most of the time teams are just camping their respective islands. So, if you want to rush, it’s usually a 1v3 or 1v4, as your teammates don’t typically follow you. At least in Duos a 1v2 in doable, but a 1v3 or 1v4 is almost impossible (at least for me).
Second, I notice that there are more sweats (or just generally better players) in quads, which makes the games much harder to win, especially without a party.
Duos is way better.

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I like quads as 4v1s in rushing are a lot better as they last longer and give a bigger sense of satisfaction when you finish them
Duos is much more fun and fast paced as most games i had in quads had just players defending their beds with ungodly amounts of blocks and most games would end in a deathmatch which only happens after 15 minutes
I guess this often happens if you solo queue but with a party it is quite fun!

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I see duos is the best bc its not that big nember of player you can play just you

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
đź’ś
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.