Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shrobbyy

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi, I think the BedWars is pretty good. I like how compact and snappy it is from the maps to the gameplay. However, I don't like that wool costs 10 iron when you compare it to Hypixel where it's just 4 iron. The first 5-10 minutes of the game are just boring when playing on normal generators because you're camping on your resource spawner to gather more iron. It should be reduced to at least 6 iron.
The armor should be changed to also contain a helmet which can be replaced with the custom helmets by buying one. You really need the helmet because crit damage is higher since 1.9 than in 1.8. I believe you just take too much damage. Also I really want a solo mode with 8 players.

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Wild take, I don't think the issue is the current prices of wool. I think it's the fact that fast generators seems to be 10x more enjoyable and dynamic than normal generators. And I am saddened to think that the majority of players usually have to play with normal generators, which makes the game much slower and more tedious. So I would instead consider making fast generators the default and thinking of a second, more creative voting option to replace normal generators.

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think so, because games are winnable in about 1 minute on normal gens in duos. Fast gens only reduce the time to about 50 seconds.
Rn the pricing works out nicely with everything being a multiple of 5 which just make all the numbers fit inside my head better (kinda weird reason but whatever)
As well, 5-10 minutes camping the generator, I would like to know your playstyle as I only have to spend 20 seconds on it before rushing

Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom