Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I notice while playing 1.9 that when you try to bridge upwards, there is a lot of block lag.

I always wondered if it had to do with the delay hitting but I don't see why. Its kind of annoying to try to bridge up super slow and if I try to make it faster, it has a whole bunch of block lag.

If you would like to, join eggwars or any game where you can build, and try doing a fast stair case. it has little block lag and it will happen ever so often.

If it can't be fixed, I understand why.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
What exactly do you mean?
As in: blocks disappearing when pillaring?
There's a simple way around it: Don't hold right-click. Just click when you place the block, and let go afterwards. Holding right-click gives you a chance to glitch into the block you just placed underneath you, so I advise you to avoid doing so.
I believe this could be fixed on Cube's end, but I'm not certain.

Reactions: RayzMC

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I notice while playing 1.9 that when you try to bridge upwards, there is a lot of block lag.

I always wondered if it had to do with the delay hitting but I don't see why. Its kind of annoying to try to bridge up super slow and if I try to make it faster, it has a whole bunch of block lag.

If you would like to, join eggwars or any game where you can build, and try doing a fast stair case. it has little block lag and it will happen ever so often.

Happens to me pretty often. It's annoying. Also happens when you block up

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

I know how annoying it is, do what Gainfullterror said, it helps.
This does happened to me on other servers, so this should be a minecraft thing.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Thank you guys for the input, I will try just right clicking instead of spamming it xD
Are you doing it in your right hand or left hand in 1.9?
Example, sword in right hand and blocks in left.
If it's left Then it can be buggy. But If I have it in My main hand (right) I don't have any problems with it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That never really occurred to me.
Maybe it has to do with your ping?
Not sure though.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

I think they can fix it.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
jajaajaja i dont have lag
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom