Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022
I think block wars ctf duels has so much more potential, why r there only 3 maps? Why do ur armor break after a while in overpowered? Why does the q take longer then the game?

I think there should be an auto q system like in some other games.

Most people leave for some reason, I think the q should be like egg wars where u just wait in your cage until there's 4 players, cuz sometimes if people don't leave, the q just add us to an empty game for some reason and uhh I don't think there's more for now

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I think block wars ctf duels has so much more potential, why r there only 3 maps? Why do ur armor break after a while in overpowered? Why does the q take longer then the game?

Most people leave for some reason, I think the q should be like egg wars where u just wait in your cage until there's 4 players, cuz sometimes if people don't leave, the q just add us to an empty game for some reason and uhh I don't think there's more for now
I really wanna see some new maps!

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024

There definitely is potential in blockwars ctf, and like you said it takes a while for a game unless you have a party of 4

Reactions: BicolourSine41

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I think block wars ctf duels has so much more potential
All of blockwars has a ton of potential that goes mostly unused tbh.

why r there only 3 maps?
Because the map builders seemingly don't want to make any for some reason.

Why do ur armor break after a while in overpowered?
That's because overpowered mode is so badly balanced most players will survive longer than the armor they are wearing. Overpowered needs a serious rework, in all of blockwars. It takes ridiculously long to kill anyone, on bridges that means your only way of killing players is knocking them off the map and on CTF it makes the game nothing but a contest as to who can get strong armor fast and capture the flag.

Why does the q take longer then the game?
That's probably because there aren't that many people playing it, leading to very long queuing times before a game is found.

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hellu everyone! :heart:
I'm officially back again :D,
As most of you know, I’ve been away for the past 20 days due to my final exams.. One of the most important things as it was my last year of high school.. I wanted to take a moment to thank you all and i appreciate every person who wished me luck during this while! :D
Catch you all soon, and wishing everyone wonderful time! <33
iTz1Hamood wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Happy birthday!! :)
What should I do if I bought the mecha pack and it doesn’t show in my buddies list …
Kazwa wrote on CagriCann's profile.
happy birthday!
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
WELCOME
Top Bottom