Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

C00l

Sep 11, 2020
So I play blockwars ctf a lot, and I would like to suggest a new mode. This Ctf mode would be "Hardcore" or "Limited life". Basically what would happen is that you would get a limited amount of lives (3,5) and after you lose your lives, you are out of the game. So it basically goes like this until all the flags get captured, the game goes into overtime, if the game ends, or If there is only one player left. Please let me know what you think!

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
So I play blockwars ctf a lot, and I would like to suggest a new mode. This Ctf mode would be "Hardcore" or "Limited life". Basically what would happen is that you would get a limited amount of lives (3,5) and after you lose your lives, you are out of the game. So it basically goes like this until all the flags get captured, the game goes into overtime, if the game ends, or If there is only one player left. Please let me know what you think!
In other words, all the sweats can win :) +1

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
As a player who has grinded and played 4000 games of CTF i can safely say this gamemode in a grinding perspective will play out no differently from normal CTF, the sweaty players like myself have a hard time dying to the random players on the server as the general skill threshold is extremely low, I do not support this idea.

Reactions: MookyDoodle
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!🎈
UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Top Bottom