Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuilderBoy02

Jul 17, 2024
Since the side tasks are listed when you join, it feels very unnecessary to waste a valuable hotbar slot on this item. Often when I quickly scroll to my blocks I will accidently use the side tasks item, opening the menu, and get knocked into the void. it also doesn't help that when I try to drop the item it opens the menu as well. For a fast-paced gamemode that encourages self-sacrifice like blockwars, it's really annoying to have this item reappear in my hotbar every time I respawn.

At the very least I would like this item to be swapped with the extra stack of blocks in the inventory if not removed altogether.
This suggestion might seem a bit trivial, but I wouldn't have created a new account for this suggestion if it wasn't extremely annoying.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Since the side tasks are listed when you join,
The tasks do get lost in the chat though as the game uses it to notify you about anything.

Its also very easy to forget about them after they are shown for the first time.

BUT they could easily just add the task list as part of the games UI, and there are almost no good reasons not to do that in my opinion

• Agree
Reactions: BuilderBoy02
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on amandapanda's profile.
happy birthday :D
mm yes we love verifying if you're a human multiple times in a row
im finally a novice member :DDD
Top Bottom