Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user173939327

Jul 16, 2024
Maybe someone already answered this question or whatever but I can’t find it but can someone explain to me why there are people on the team that will purposefully sabotage their own team!! It’s happened multiple times while I’ve played both but it’s more bridges.

Like a few minutes ago I was playing bridges and we lost because someone on our own team was destroying our pit on purpose !!! Why do that! It just makes no sense to me and sometimes I even see players not even playing the game they are just digging random spots?? It’s weird idk like why play the game then?

Maybe I’m being dramatic but it upsets me so much when people destroy the pit for no reason !!! Like why!!!!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe someone already answered this question or whatever but I can’t find it but can someone explain to me why there are people on the team that will purposefully sabotage their own team!! It’s happened multiple times while I’ve played both but it’s more bridges.

Like a few minutes ago I was playing bridges and we lost because someone on our own team was destroying our pit on purpose !!! Why do that! It just makes no sense to me and sometimes I even see players not even playing the game they are just digging random spots?? It’s weird idk like why play the game then?

Maybe I’m being dramatic but it upsets me so much when people destroy the pit for no reason !!! Like why!!!!
This is not allowed, if you have video evidence and the players ING you can report them.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!