Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!

This time I have a popular suggestion for having a bridging practice game, so you start on a island, go to another island, there may still need to go a few islands along, the islands can go up, down and diagonal (Icy bridge). At each island you have a iron pressure plate that is a checkpoint. At the last island you have a golden pressure plate that is the finish. You have unlimited chances, but the respawn time goes up after you die with 1 sec.

You have a limited amount of blocks, but there could be enough for a big amount of tactics.

For players that who would like to practice bridging this would be great, and it could make a big amount of players choose for CC.

Thanks for reading!

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
CubeCraft has always been a minigame server, not a practice server. If you're looking for bridge practice, there are tons of practice servers that you can use (ex: hesu.org). CubeCraft's games are all very thought out and put together and take a great deal of time to make. Adding practice of any sort has never been part of CubeCraft's pattern. While this would be interesting, I doubt that it will be added 😕

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
this could be added to the parkour hub
Nice idea! But i think that a own hub may be better, and that you need to choose out of: Impossible (Little amount of blocks, so at the end jump of the bridge), Hard (Little jumps at the end of the bridge), Normal (No jumps at the end of the bridge), easy (Big amount of blocks, spillage possible).

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft has always been a minigame server, not a practice server. If you're looking for bridge practice, there are tons of practice servers that you can use (ex: hesu.org). CubeCraft's games are all very thought out and put together and take a great deal of time to make. Adding practice of any sort has never been part of CubeCraft's pattern. While this would be interesting, I doubt that it will be added 😕
I said it as practicing, but it can be viewed as a minigame too.

Reactions: HoppyFrog
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom