Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Assassination be brought back?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sliverofstraw

Aug 15, 2024
Assassination was one of my absolute favourite gamemodes on Java before it was shut down. However with the bigger playerbase that Bedrock has I'm sure it could come back!
If you don't know what it was, essentially it was a persistent gamemode where you go around a large map to collect coins in chests and kill other players for their coins. You could use the coins at various shops around the map to get better gear. So basically you had to avoid the big dogs while also killing people with similar gear to yourself. Shops acted as a kind of safe zone too. Everybodys items were reset I believe every 2 weeks, so you could get a fresh start and get geared up early.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Assassination was one of my absolute favourite gamemodes on Java before it was shut down. However with the bigger playerbase that Bedrock has I'm sure it could come back!
If you don't know what it was, essentially it was a persistent gamemode where you go around a large map to collect coins in chests and kill other players for their coins. You could use the coins at various shops around the map to get better gear. So basically you had to avoid the big dogs while also killing people with similar gear to yourself. Shops acted as a kind of safe zone too. Everybodys items were reset I believe every 2 weeks, so you could get a fresh start and get geared up early.
You had me at killing players for coins.

Now seriously: this sounds extremely fun.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom