Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Colony Control be a main game mode?

• Total voters

MiniMe

Nov 4, 2020
I loved this gamemode, me and a bunch of friends would only play this gamemode on cubecraft. It was very addicting and fun, I want it as a main gamemode please.

Reactions: Vindicatør

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
It was a good game would be cool to add it it as a new featured game or smth with a different map I like the suggestion +1

Reactions: Vindicatør

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because:
- As said above it’s a seasonal gamemode, this gamemode showed up once before and will maybe return next Christmas. If Colony Control would be available the whole year, the gamemode wouldn’t be as special anymore as how it was during the Christmas update. Making this gamemode permanent will probably decrease the amount of player, which takes me to the next point;
- If I remember it correctly Colony Control didn’t had a huge amount of players compared to other gamemodes. Which shows how populair the gamemode was. Colony Control got released this year for the first time and was only available for a certain amount of time, which means that the amount of players would decrease even more when Colony Control will be a permanent gamemode: basically because there is no hype around the gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!🎈
UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Top Bottom