Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXMasterRedx

Jul 26, 2023
Hey CubeCrafters. I would like to request our staff team to add the FFA fall damage back again. To Those of you who dont know about this, before 1.19 update came out and kb was changed, there used to be a Glitch where in if a player holds some other player in a Long COMBO when they get out of the combo and lands on the ground they take stacked up fall damage. Adding this feature back will motivate players to start developing combo holding skills and the person being held in combo from combo running.

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
Hey CubeCrafters. I would like to request our staff team to add the FFA fall damage back again. To Those of you who dont know about this, before 1.19 update came out and kb was changed, there used to be a Glitch where in if a player holds some other player in a Long COMBO when they get out of the combo and lands on the ground they take stacked up fall damage. Adding this feature back will motivate players to start developing combo holding skills and the person being held in combo from combo running.

I agree

Reactions: danis3clipse
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜