Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree! It probably will come back soon in a weekly shop, but here's the link if you'd like to access it while it's unavailable:

PC: https://mcmarket.place/id/42272f88-52e8-4c74-8b66-e6e746c8ea47

Mobile: minecraft://openStore/?showStoreOffer=42272f88-52e8-4c74-8b66-e6e746c8ea47

These should work, but no guarantee! It's still at it's normal price of 1955 :minecoin:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Evryone! Hope You'll doing good!
Im going to write this post To Make The Epic Dragon come back!
Cubecraft just removed dragon idk why it was a new cosmetics Like kaiju And Mecha Are sooo old But they are there But Dragon is Not!
WHy? Pls anyone Tell me And Pls bring dragon back!
Thnx!
I just think it isnt in the Weekly shop rn bc of the Halloween event

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Reactions: LemonyBreak459
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
How do you find the links to these things?? I thought you couldn’t be able to
Unfortunately, anyone can create and save those links, allowing them to access the item whenever they want.

It’s a shame, in my opinion, that people not only create those links but also share them, because Cube doesn’t remove those items without reason.
With these links, people can still buy the items even when they’re no longer available in CubeCraft’s store. This means the players who originally bought the items when they were available through CubeCraft aren’t “rare” anymore, as anyone can get them now.

(And yeah, I know Cube profits from this, which is good for them, and they’ve raised the prices of many of these items to 4280 coins, but I still think it’s sad.)

Jul 27, 2024

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Unfortunately, anyone can create and save those links, allowing them to access the item whenever they want.

It’s a shame, in my opinion, that people not only create those links but also share them, because Cube doesn’t remove those items without reason.
With these links, people can still buy the items even when they’re no longer available in CubeCraft’s store. This means the players who originally bought the items when they were available through CubeCraft aren’t “rare” anymore, as anyone can get them now.

(And yeah, I know Cube profits from this, which is good for them, and they’ve raised the prices of many of these items to 4280 coins, but I still think it’s sad.)
How do you create links of it, when it doesnt appear anywhere?
edit - How did @hoppyfrog28_ find the links?

Reactions: LemonyBreak459
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
How do you create links of it, when it doesnt appear anywhere?
edit - How did @hoppyfrog28_ find the links?
People create the links while the items are still listed in CubeCraft's shop.
Once they have the link saved, they can continue to use it even after the item is removed from the store. That's how they manage to access it later on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom