Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a little problem, cause if i try to join any server the "Connecting to external server" takes ages and then i get the error message: There was a problem connecting to the world. Please try again. If this error continues, check your internet connection (I have did that and it was good) or try restarting Minecraft (I did, didnt work). Other things i did: Reinstall Minecraft and re log in my Microsoft account. All help is appreciated.

Note: My device is PlayStation 5

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a little problem, cause if i try to join any server the "Connecting to external server" takes ages and then i get the error message: There was a problem connecting to the world. Please try again. If this error continues, check your internet connection (I have did that and it was good) or try restarting Minecraft (I did, didnt work). Other things i did: Reinstall Minecraft and re log in my Microsoft account. All help is appreciated.

Note: My device is PlaySta
before joining cubecraft wait in server list until you are able to see cubecraft ping, i hope this resolve your issue as for me it works :starenoot:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
It works again, i just needed to wait, maybe maintaince or something like that, i had a little play again. Thanks for everyone that wanted to help!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom