Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

kapitan6241

Jun 16, 2024
Are there any people willing to tell me why are there so many people on CTF just mining the f.. iron armor for half of the round just to get slapped and die instantly? Why is this a thing? Is there anybody who does the same? What thinking process is behind actions like this? I don't want this post to be offensive but you know how frustrating this is...

Reactions: BicolourSine41

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Are there any people willing to tell me why are there so many people on CTF just mining the f.. iron armor for half of the round just to get slapped and die instantly? Why is this a thing? Is there anybody who does the same? What thinking process is behind actions like this? I don't want this post to be offensive but you know how frustrating this is...
I do not really know, but i think it's just the camping stuff... Just like in eggwars players that are sitting constantly on the gold or diamond generator.

Reactions: marshduck11
Members Online

Latest profile posts

One day and summer event will start! ☀️
Livvv wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Verbramdt wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
TDF Fact stage 3-
Winner: Biniam Girmay
The sprint of this stage was very weird cause of a crash of 5 riders at 2.8 km before the finish, there were many cyclist needing to wait, so the group was very little and there were some top sprinters stopped cause of that crash like Jasper Philipsen and Dylan Groenewegen.
Fact: He is the first African cyclist that won a stage in the Tour de France.
Top Bottom