Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzApp

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
When I try to join discord, it says my invitation is invalid or expired. Please help. Thanks!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think they may have accidentally removed the current invite link.
I tried using it but it comes up with the same message as you have said.
You should probably go to the bug reports section and report it there, and then they may fix it.
If you want to, you could contact a member of the staff team privately and ask them for help about this issue ;)
Edit: Tried the link again and it does work for me. So I have no clue why this happens to you.

Last edited:

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
The only reason why this wouldn't work would be because you are (IP)Banned from the discord itself. Otherwise, there's no other way, unless you are generally making a mistake when typing it in or copying it.

ItzApp

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
The only reason why this wouldn't work would be because you are (IP)Banned from the discord itself. Otherwise, there's no other way, unless you are generally making a mistake when typing it in or copying it.
I don't know how I could have gotten IP Banned if I logged off myself without getting kicked.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Mine used to say invalid but after revisiting the website again it resent me invite and it worked

ItzApp

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Screenshot please?
smvypx.jpg

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
The link seems to work fine for me, are you sure you didn't make any typos? Have you also tried it in both browser and the discord app? Also what is your discord name?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom