Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
A lot of people, would agree with me that carving chaos was a fun and nostalgic gamemode. Carving Chaos used to exist on cubecraft back in 2021, during the Halloween event. After many people suggesting it multiple times, it has never gotten approved and the game never returned. An argument for why it shouldnt return, would probably be that the og stats, players got years ago like leadedboard spots would lose them, because people would overtake them, so my suggestion is to bring back the game, and add a seasonal leadedboard/stats. I know the seasons didn't quite work out in eggwars, but I think they'd work a lot better in seasonal gamemodes. The return of Carving Chaos would make a lot of new players fall in love with it, the same way we did 3 years ago, and a lot of og players would love to play the nostalgic gamemode, once again after such a long break from it.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
They added back carving chaos and it got less players than Line dash did when it was out...

• Agree
Reactions: Eli

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
With a lot of respect and appreciation for the developer who created Carving Chaos I must say I don’t think the game is either fun or popular. Sure there were lots of designs, in fact I helped make some of them (yay) but the game was very repetitive and dull. Not to mention that a game completely about building in a server with lots of mobile and console players is not ideal, I cannot imagine it being enjoyable in those kinds of devices at all.

CubeCraft’s Halloween magnum opus: Ender, should make its return this year. An incredibly immersive, intense, spooky and very strategy-driven game. I mean just look at this:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom