Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cc re-add carving chaos for Halloween update 2024 (if they do one)?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I don’t rlly care 🤷‍♀️

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
FFAEE9D8-6C9C-4228-97FA-B86120660326.jpeg

943DE89B-DB99-46E5-9539-68031CE281AE.png

8BB18B3A-A3E1-4AB5-B595-5986029C1325.jpeg

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Good news, they probably are THIS YEAR!

Screen Shot 2024-09-14 at 8.05.17 PM.png

You can see that the last bullet mentions a Halloween Event game for both networks - which is most likely Carving Chaos! If it isn't then it's probably something new, which would also be super cool! Either way, this is definitely going to spice up the Halloween Event this year.

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I'm rooting for Ender instead of Carving Chaos, as I mentioned on a similar thread.

With a lot of respect and appreciation for the developer who created Carving Chaos I must say I don’t think the game is either fun or popular. Sure there were lots of designs, in fact I helped make some of them (yay) but the game was very repetitive and dull. Not to mention that a game completely about building in a server with lots of mobile and console players is not ideal, I cannot imagine it being enjoyable in those kinds of devices at all.

CubeCraft’s Halloween magnum opus: Ender, should make its return this year. An incredibly immersive, intense, spooky and very strategy-driven game. I mean just look at this:

Ender is also very bedrock-friendly in the sense that there's no parkour, intensive movement or a lot of PvP. It could be enjoyed by users with all kinds of devices without any issue. Carving chaos on the other hand, must be quite chaotic to play on a phone or console.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
With a lot of respect and appreciation for the developer who created Carving Chaos I must say I don’t think the game is either fun or popular. Sure there were lots of designs, in fact I helped make some of them (yay) but the game was very repetitive and dull. Not to mention that a game completely about building in a server with lots of mobile and console players is not ideal, I cannot imagine it being enjoyable in those kinds of devices at all.

CubeCraft’s Halloween magnum opus: Ender, should make its return this year. An incredibly immersive, intense, spooky and very strategy-driven game.
My sentiments exactly ^^^

Reactions: Eli

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally wouldn't want to see Carving Chaos back. Mainly because there should be room for new game modes; it would be fun to have carving chaos back, but it would potentially ruin the memory of it in the past. I would rather see a new model than an old mode.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom