Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I was playing some skywars and had some fun with snowballs, and i now really think they could be added to eggwars.

Modes:
I think this is a feature that could be added to all modes, but the prices increase how lower the mode.

Prices:
In op i think it could be about 1 diamond for 2, 2 diamonds for 4, 4 diamonds for 8 and 8 diamonds for 16
Normal: 1 diamond = 1 snowballs
Hardcore: 4 diamonds = 1 snowballs

Usage:
This could be a cool feature for the late game, it would be useful to master your combo's and uncombo yourself. This would be useful too for throwing players off bridges and would be useful to get a gap if you run away.

React with what you think and thanks for reading!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly the idea of snowballs in combos gives me this sour feeling, like I remember people doing that on the Hive SkyWars and it was annoying.
I feel like all it would take is one person with snowballs and a sword to quickly defeat someone rather than have a fair fight with that person.
You did mention that snowballs could be used to uncombo yourself, but realistically speaking I feel like most people are probably not going to bring snowballs to a fight

Aside from that, using snowballs to knock players into the void sounds decent. To get a player off of a bridge you have to buy a bow and arrows, so snowballs would be an easier way to accomplish that if you don’t have enough diamonds for a bow

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom