Could this be inplemented

• Total voters

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Helloo!
Time for a new suggestion, i did not have time to post those, so lets may do some again.

I am enjoying to play blockwars bridges, but i am really thinking that 4 stacks of blocks is way too much, this could be balanced, because 1 stack is only just enough to make a bridge to the other island. For those that sort of spam blocks about 3 high 1 stack may be too little, but its not a good idea to make them still enough blocks to spam a full bridge, and defenses get less giant.

I think it might be a idea that the you just get 2 stacks of blocks and after a score you get for about 64 blocks back (This part is edited, cause of the great reply of @adrian525pl) . This way you can easily bridge to the other island and if it is needed use some blocks there, you cant spam a full bridge and defenses get a little less giant.

They could also add a new voting part named "Blocks" with what you can select the amount of blocks, with the options 1 stack, 2 stacks and 4 stacks. The option without votes could be 2 stacks. This way if you want more or less blocks, blockwars rank is really more interesting, so that means a better business model for the server, but i dont know if this will cost much coding, so let me know that.

And a fun addition could be a new "Blocks" powerup, if you take this powerup in normal it will give u 16 blocks, in rush mode, 24 blocks and in op 32 blocks. This powerup could be a little more rare then speed and stull, and it might be something that your full team gets those blocks. With this powerup it might again make players pick up more powerups, and that might could make the game more fun.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I am enjoying to play blockwars bridges, but i am really thinking that 4 stacks of blocks is way too much, this could be balanced, because 1 stack is only just enough to make a bridge to the other island. For those that sort of spam blocks about 3 high 1 stack may be too little, but its not a good idea to make them still enough blocks to spam a full bridge, and defenses get less giant.
Good to finally see someone bring this up. On 5v5 blockwars, the blocks are way too much. You can easily make the other island with just 1 stack, maybe 1.5 if you need to build cover while trying to get there.

And on 50v50 its basically just asking for trolls to pull a "mouse go brrr" near their teams spawn. Besides: with the 15 blocks you get per kill, reducing the amount of them would be a very good way to encourage people to actually try and kill someone rather than just run around doing absolutely nothing. It could also help against the players who, instead of playing the game, try to build houses as if it was some kind of building minigame.

I think it might be a idea that the you just get 2 stacks of blocks and after a score you get for about 32 blocks back to prevent that all the bridges will be spammed full. This way you can easily bridge to the other island and if it is needed use some blocks there, you cant spam a full bridge and defenses get a little less giant.
Here I actually have to disagree a bit. Reducing the amount of blocks earned by scoring could lead to players being less encouraged to play PTFO (PTFO is short for play the [f-word] objective) and more towards kill farming, which already ocassionally turns into a problem in some lobbies.

They could also add a new voting part named "Blocks" with what you can select the amount of blocks, with the options 1 stack, 2 stacks and 4 stacks. The option without votes could be 2 stacks. This way if you want more or less blocks, blockwars rank is really more interesting, so that means a better business model for the server, but i dont know if this will cost much coding, so let me know that.
Well, we already to have two separate votings in eggwars (the "gamemode"/store items and the starting modifier vote), I see no reason why a similar system could not be implemented to blockwars.

And a fun addition could be a new "Blocks" powerup, if you take this powerup in normal it will give u 16 blocks, in rush mode, 24 blocks and in op 32 blocks. This powerup could be a little more rare then speed and stull, and it might be something that your full team gets those blocks. With this powerup it might again make players pick up more powerups, and that might could make the game more fun.
That's a really good Idea. An extra powerup would help make powerups more useful and something people actually want to get. It would also be nice if it gave both planks and teracotta blocks.

• Agree
Reactions: BicolourSine41

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Good to finally see someone bring this up. On 5v5 blockwars, the blocks are way too much. You can easily make the other island with just 1 stack, maybe 1.5 if you need to build cover while trying to get there.

And on 50v50 its basically just asking for trolls to pull a "mouse go brrr" near their teams spawn. Besides: with the 15 blocks you get per kill, reducing the amount of them would be a very good way to encourage people to actually try and kill someone rather than just run around doing absolutely nothing. It could also help against the players who, instead of playing the game, try to build houses as if it was some kind of building minigame.

Here I actually have to disagree a bit. Reducing the amount of blocks earned by scoring could lead to players being less encouraged to play PTFO (PTFO is short for play the [f-word] objective) and more towards kill farming, which already ocassionally turns into a problem in some lobbies.

Well, we already to have two separate votings in eggwars (the "gamemode"/store items and the starting modifier vote), I see no reason why a similar system could not be implemented to blockwars.

That's a really good Idea. An extra powerup would help make powerups more useful and something people actually want to get. It would also be nice if it gave both planks and teracotta blocks.
Thank you for this response, i fully agree with it, and how many blocks do you get for scoring then?? I could change it to 1 stack.

Edit: I knew it @blazingwind47

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
Helloo!
Time for a new suggestion, i did not have time to post those, so lets may do some again.

I think it might be a idea that the you just get 2 stacks of blocks and after a score you get for about 64 blocks back (This part is edited, cause of the great reply of @adrian525pl) . This way you can easily bridge to the other island and if it is needed use some blocks there, you cant spam a full bridge and defenses get a little less giant.

Thanks for reading!
would say yes, it should decrease to atleast 2 stacks as there are many ppl spamming + drag clicking blocks all over the map, it always somehow makes it unable to walk until you spam your own blocks :shrekooh:

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Rekdyoface1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on teogamermc's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Top Bottom