Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Hello,

CubeCraft has a
chat filter feature to protect the server, but am I the only one who feels something is missing ?

I respect this feature, but I don’t know all the banned words, and others don’t either. When I say something, I have no idea if my message was blocked.
My suggestion is to add a message that tells the player, "Your message has been blocked due to inappropriate content," so we know if the message was sent or not. For example, I can’t type the word "macro"? That’s annoying, and I’d prefer to be informed that my message was removed.

My second suggestion is to remove the chat filter from party chat. Party chat is only seen by the players I invite, and I’m only inviting my friends. I know there are big parties created for private games in Java EggWars, but there's usually a mod who can handle inappropriate behavior, and players can also report inappropriate language.

Thanks .

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Telling players their message was blocked would facilitate finding chat filter bypasses, which I believe is the main reason we don't currently do this.

I understand that at times it is frustrating when a message of yours is blocked, but it does not happen often for it to be worth the change. The upside of making the chat filter harder to bypass is more important than avoiding these rare inconveniences, in my opinion.

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Telling players their message was blocked would facilitate finding chat filter bypasses, which I believe is the main reason we don't currently do this.

I understand that at times it is frustrating when a message of yours is blocked, but it does not happen often for it to be worth the change. The upside of making the chat filter harder to bypass is more important than avoiding these rare inconveniences, in my opinion.

I respect this, then make the party chat more free..

Reactions: IAmEclipsy

_EliteDmitri

Aug 25, 2023
Developers aren't doing what's really necessary.
Also still buying obsidian rank to get banned for typed message in party chat.........

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on Eli's profile.
I love your new Halloween pfp 🎃!!
Yanmiz Caught Reaching In FHD💀
Yet another Forums Halloween easter egg: When you go to the Halloween Event announcement, it plays a Minecraft cave noise.
Eli
The Ender wanted me to say, they hope you join us at their mansion this Sunday... https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/community-games-7.372215/
Forgot to say, happy spooky month everyone!! 👻
Top Bottom