Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So I've Suggested It Before But Nobody Understood It (Kinda Ironic)
Anyways With All This Talk About The Rules I Thought I'd Try To Restate It

So A While Ago I Reported A Certain Player Who Had Named Their Sword Something That Was Very Offensive Now Since It Would Be Unethical To Call Out Who The Staff Member That Accepted The Report Is Without Their Permission I Can't Thus I Can't Tell You Why I Suggested This

Anyways I realised that the rules state this "No inappropriate names, skins, or capes: Names that use racist/extreme swear words. Skins that are deemed offensive." If you read the beginning of that you'll see that it doesn't say anything about naming your items

Now yes I don't think it takes Bill Gates to figure out that this should be against the rules but to some people it may

so all my suggestion is: edit the message and clarify item names count too

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It's Kind Of Hard To Read When All Of Your Words Start With A Capitalized Letter.

Personally I don't know if naming a weapon and killing someone says the name of the weapon when you kill someone, but if it does, then this should be cleared up.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
It's Kind Of Hard To Read When All Of Your Words Start With A Capitalized Letter.

Personally I don't know if naming a weapon and killing someone says the name of the weapon when you kill someone, but if it does, then this should be cleared up.
It does

This example is in skywars
I like doing this as well but instead the names of the items are clever puns

Reactions: matcha
D

Deleted member 204478

It's not a bad suggestion, I don't see why this shouldn't be in the rules.

if naming a weapon and killing someone says the name of the weapon when you kill someone, but if it does, then this should be cleared up.

This should not be the case for two reasons:
The first reason being that naming your items certain things (excluding inappropriate names) can nurcher to editcomedy/ creativity to have a laugh with friends or the community.
The second reason being that it is much easier to edit a certain part of the rules then change the disability to name an item. :P

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Okay So I've Suggested It Before But Nobody Understood It (Kinda Ironic)
Anyways With All This Talk About The Rules I Thought I'd Try To Restate It

So A While Ago I Reported A Certain Player Who Had Named Their Sword Something That Was Very Offensive Now Since It Would Be Unethical To Call Out Who The Staff Member That Accepted The Report Is Without Their Permission I Can't Thus I Can't Tell You Why I Suggested This

Anyways I realised that the rules state this "No inappropriate names, skins, or capes: Names that use racist/extreme swear words. Skins that are deemed offensive." If you read the beginning of that you'll see that it doesn't say anything about naming your items

Now yes I don't think it takes Bill Gates to figure out that this should be against the rules but to some people it may

so all my suggestion is: edit the message and clarify item names count too
Really agree, I don't know why Staff members haven't considered this idea in the rules.
This could be added right now but it seems they are lazy.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
It is a nice Suggestion!
+1
People like those should be punished!
they already can be oh my gosh I don't know how to make people understand what I said they already are and I am suggesting they clarify it
That is already bannable but it isn't clarified in the rules
Really agree, I don't know why Staff members haven't considered this idea in the rules.
This could be added right now but it seems they are lazy.
Finally someone who gets it
Also it could just be because the staff member who I tagged already is the person who currently has written the message

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Ugh...
I understood you want in the rules something that talks about the Inappropriate names of Weapons such a Swords or Axes I believe...
Something like "EzAF" or whatever...
Sorry For Giving My Opinion In Your Thread That Almost Nobody Answered Because You Write Like Ugly...

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Ugh...
I understood you want in the rules something that talks about the Inappropriate names of Weapons such a Swords or Axes I believe...
Sorry For Giving My Opinion In Your Thread That Almost Nobody Answered Because You Write Like Ugly...
You dont have to be so mean.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Ugh...
Well at least I actually worded everything wrong so it made sense

Also you can't really say that because you obviously understand what I said or else the rest of the post was wrong

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016

Also you can't really say that because you obviously understand what I said or else the rest of the post was wrong
See, I was right, I understood but nooooo
You and the Perdawdian were so Uuuuugggghhhh!
I say Great! nice suggestion +1
I get a "Did you read the thread?" like if I was a 5 year old kid pretending to know everything...

Ugh... >:C

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I agree.

She meant it's harder to read, no need to discuss about this now, keep it on topic.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
See, I was right, I understood but nooooo
You and the Perdawdian were so Uuuuugggghhhh!
I say Great! nice suggestion +1
I get a "Did you read the thread?" like if I was a 5 year old kid pretending to know everything...

Ugh... >:C
Never mind you have no idea what I said

Perderwian and I were telling what I actually said so don't you get all sassy with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom