Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft bring back Colony Control fort this years winter event?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Bring back Colony Control for this years winter 2024 event

Photo credit: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/c...Control.png/revision/latest?cb=20220119131800
IMG_1795.jpeg

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem with bringing Colony Control back, is that the current devs don't know how to work it; The Dev that originally made Colony Control Quit years ago. So if it were to come back then there would be a lot of bugs
They did it well once so they will do it a second time and then they may by chance still have the data recorded

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
They did it well once so they will do it a second time and then they may by chance still have the data recorded
The only Dev who knew how to work Colony Control left the cubecraft team, they aren't going to be able to do Colony Control ever again. Only way for that to happen is if either someone can figure it out or the old Dev comes back (which both are very unlikely).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom