Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

danis3clipse

Aug 8, 2024
I have been FFA playing for years, some basic problems have persisted for far too long.

Remove/nerf wizard kit: Nerf their health or the number of potions.

(The wizard kit promotes running away mid-fight. It is also clearly the best kit on bedrock).

Remove crits (FFA only): Crits remove skill from pvp and causes players to spam jump when fighting.

Add fall damage back due to combos back.

Common sense changes.

I wonder why they won't implement these obviously good changes, hmm......

Last edited:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I never really play FFA, but I think that from a PvP standpoint critical hits shouldn’t be removed. The idea of FFA is that it includes PvP in multiple forms, and crits are one of the most fundamental aspects of PvP

Reactions: Hoshi

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I have been FFA playing for years, some basic problems have persisted for far too long.

(The wizard kit promotes running away mid-fight. It is also clearly the best kit on bedrock).

Remove crits (FFA only): Crits remove skill from pvp and causes players to spam jump when fighting.

Common sense changes.

What is pvp without crits they are critical to pvp (bad pun xd)

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

ested

Aug 9, 2024

Common sense changes.

completely agree with the wizard thing. ive had so many battles where wizards run away and heal and then come back its so annoying

Reactions: danis3clipse

danis3clipse

Aug 8, 2024
I never really play FFA, but I think that from a PvP standpoint critical hits shouldn’t be removed. The idea of FFA is that it includes PvP in multiple forms, and crits are one of the most fundamental aspects of PvP
If you don't want to get stomped 24/7 crits are the only option. If you like actually having a chance to in 1v1s where the other party doesn't make a stupid mistake, wizard is THE only option. Is any of this debatable?

2 players of equal skill fight on warrior. If one player is landing 2 crits (and is using toggle sprint) every trade and the other is not, who will win? The crit user SHOULD NOT lose.

The player using crits has more effective combos and coupled with the fact that most crit users press s after shifting to
avoid getting combo'd, this matchup becomes completely one sided.

You could also try quickly pressing s before you trade with a crit user (this work sometimes as most crit user jump well before connecting) but the crit user can just adapt and you'd still be at a health disadvantage.

The only logical strategy the no crit player has here is: Turn on toggle sprint and start double critting too.

This scenario also holds true for ppl using 1 crit per trade.

Everything is fine as is, Wizard has been nerfed a while ago and it still remains just fine.
Could we nerf crit damage please?

Last edited:
Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom