Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be the prize of my next giveaway in July?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a great June 1st! Today, I will be hosting my 4th giveaway. This one will be for a Lethal Entities Bundle. Keep reading to find out how to enter!

Giveaway:
To enter yourself or a friend into this giveaway, you must reply to this thread with your or your friend’s IGN. When I react to your message, it means you were entered. If I have 12 or more entries, the giveaway will end June 21st at 3:00 PM EST, and I plan on announcing the winner that evening. However, if there isn’t a minimum of 12 entries by that date, the giveaway won’t end until I get the aforementioned amount of entries.
IMG_5621.jpeg

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who enter/participate! Make sure to spread the word about this giveaway! Good luck everyone! :D

- Reesle 🎁

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
IGN Bojonel13

Nice to see all these lovely giveaways recently!
IGN LukaG7019

Yeah, we really have a lot of wonderful community members, thanks for another giveaway Reesle!
<--- ign
Seems like your in a generous mood haha, thanks for hosting this Reesle :)
I’ll enter my friends ign: Tplopp
Thanks for hosting!
IGN: L HAMA5 L
You’re a Chad reesle
You’ve all been entered! :)
Wait when is the next one?
I haven’t figured out the exact date yet, but it’ll probably start sometime during the first week of July.

Reactions: Basketman

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a great June 1st! Today, I will be hosting my 4th giveaway. This one will be for a Lethal Entities Bundle. Keep reading to find out how to enter!

Giveaway:
To enter yourself or a friend into this giveaway, you must reply to this thread with your or your friend’s IGN. When I react to your message, it means you were entered. If I have 12 or more entries, the giveaway will end June 21st at 3:00 PM EST, and I plan on announcing the winner that evening. However, if there isn’t a minimum of 12 entries by that date, the giveaway won’t end until I get the aforementioned amount of entries.
View attachment 230838

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who enter/participate! Make sure to spread the word about this giveaway! Good luck everyone! :D

- Reesle 🎁
IGN - Mappoeing

victory shall be mine, cuz i said so! /j

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 230838

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🎁
Thank you for hosting a giveaway
And good luck to everyone 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Thanks for hosting, but when does the giveaway close!?
I want to enter!
ING: BicolourSine41
Great! I still do not have this bundle!
So, as long as there are 3 more entries before June 21st (to bring the total to 12), it will end on June 21st.

Desiderataa

gl and ty reesle
Ty reesle
Winterbear73788
Btw gl to everyone 💜💜💜
IGN - Mappoeing

victory shall be mine, cuz i said so! /j
Thanks for hosting, but when does the giveaway close!?
I want to enter!
ING: BicolourSine41
Great! I still do not have this bundle!
You’ve all been entered!
Thank you for hosting a giveaway
And good luck to everyone 🤍
You’re welcome! Would you like me to enter you or one of your friends? :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Noa Touw's profile.
Still new great member!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egg
Thjis wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Wowww :(
1719661493740.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Zombiepower's profile.
hihi!
GiGaGekkies wrote on RoseRozen's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom