Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022
So I understand why u made it when a user Leaves u reset their streak but there are many problems to this like 1v2 I keep getting 1v2 and urs becoming so annoying 80% of the duels am playing it’s 1v2 and how do u guys select teams? It’s like u guys try to find the worst player on the server to be my teammate, u guys should at least add ctf 1v1 as it’s becoming really annoying with the 1v2 and bad teamates

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I understand why u made it when a user Leaves u reset their streak but there are many problems to this like 1v2 I keep getting 1v2 and urs becoming so annoying 80% of the duels am playing it’s 1v2 and how do u guys select teams? It’s like u guys try to find the worst player on the server to be my teammate, u guys should at least add ctf 1v1 as it’s becoming really annoying with the 1v2 and bad teamates
The ctf 1v1 in the past i find it very fan not like 2v2 but i see it good and the 1v2 its not happening a lot and you can just invite your pro friend like you and play together to soulve the problem of 1v2

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont have this, but if i have it i just think it's funny to destroy them and win!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Although I don’t think I agree with adding back 1v1s, I can 100% relate to the feeling of the server giving the worst player to be my teammate 😂

Reactions: BicolourSine41

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022
NO, if i'd be level 100+ (Me 56), it would be so unfair.
The ctf 1v1 in the past i find it very fan not like 2v2 but i see it good and the 1v2 its not happening a lot and you can just invite your pro friend like you and play together to soulve the problem of 1v2
It definitely happens a lot I lost my 26 win streak to a 1v2 and I was playin rn and got 1v2

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I really enjoyed ctf 1v1, I like it as much as 2v2. What makes me think 2v2 is better though, is that people scrim it. Although ig not anymore, since 5v5 is back. Only thing that at this point makes me prefer 2v2 is the fast wins you can get with friends. And I can see getting 1v2'ed is annoying. I'd suggest inviting a friend so that it's a 2v2. And if your friends don't like ctf, you can ask in the discord server.

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022
I really enjoyed ctf 1v1, I like it as much as 2v2. What makes me think 2v2 is better though, is that people scrim it. Although ig not anymore, since 5v5 is back. Only thing that at this point makes me prefer 2v2 is the fast wins you can get with friends. And I can see getting 1v2'ed is annoying. I'd suggest inviting a friend so that it's a 2v2. And if your friends don't like ctf, you can ask in the discord server.
Yh I got a friend today from the discord server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
TDF Fact stage 3-
Winner: Biniam Girmay
The sprint of this stage was very weird cause of a crash of 5 riders at 2.8 km before the finish, there were many cyclist needing to wait, so the group was very little and there were some top sprinters stopped cause of that crash like Jasper Philipsen and Dylan Groenewegen.
Fact: He is the first African cyclist that won a stage in the Tour de France.
New bugs:
- Tropical bundle is missing the gift version
- SkyWars Duos map, Portal, is missing after new matchmaking system was added
Finally got justice with the new Tropical Bundle with the Blue dragon buddy after what had happened with the Fire bundle. I can finally rest peacefully...
1719849742048.png
Lyriie wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
Top Bottom