Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

klisee

Novice Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hello, great day everyone

I am Klisee and I recently had a problem with the Automod of Discord, in a friendly chat in the Spanish channel and unfortunately I was sanctioned by the automod for putting a "link" but this was just a joke as cubecraftbestserver.com.

I understand what this is for an Automod because they are a small team of talented Volunteer Helpers, but I consider the measures of a mute of days for something like this instead of just not deleting the message or warner and warning automatically, which would certainly be a better system.

I propose to the Discord Administration that when posting a link.com whether it is real or not, even spam should just be deleted instantly by an Automod or send a warning to the user automatically instead of a penalty greater than 30 days, I consider very big something like that even if it was not intentional (You can be muted even if you mistakenly upload a link).

I hope that the Discord Administrators as well as the users will support this suggestion, good day to everyone

Klisee.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really see a reason why this should be changed. The moderation team checks the automod blocks regularly and in case someone gets muted accidentally, it is almost always instantly handled and the mute removed.

The reason the automod blocks any non-whitelisted link and mutes the person who posted it is to prevent advertisers, trolls and most importantly raids. Most links you would normally send are whitelisted and if you would like something added to the whitelist, you can always create a ticket or post a suggestion here to allow X link.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, great day everyone

I am Klisee and I recently had a problem with the Automod of Discord, in a friendly chat in the Spanish channel and unfortunately I was sanctioned by the automod for putting a "link" but this was just a joke as cubecraftbestserver.com.

I understand what this is for an Automod because they are a small team of talented Volunteer Helpers, but I consider the measures of a mute of days for something like this instead of just not deleting the message or warner and warning automatically, which would certainly be a better system.

I propose to the Discord Administration that when posting a link.com whether it is real or not, even spam should just be deleted instantly by an Automod or send a warning to the user automatically instead of a penalty greater than 30 days, I consider very big something like that even if it was not intentional (You can be muted even if you mistakenly upload a link).

I hope that the Discord Administrators as well as the users will support this suggestion, good day to everyone

Klisee.
I dont see any thing important with this suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AuraVST wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
We are not pro, dont left :(

1720442589978.png
Hallo iedereen, om 15 uur in nederlandse tijd, gaan we nog eens live streamen (Int Vlaams) We gaan nog is zien hoe tof Cubecraft kan zijn en of dat het echt dood is. En zien of wij onze skills al verleerd hebben.
Reesle wrote on MimikoPippy612's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hello my followers, i was wondering, how do u make threads?

thank u

Sir Pickle
Top Bottom