Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey,
I really like to help people on discord and on the forums, but on discord it is pretty difficult to help members because there is only #staff-help, why is it not a good idea to do #member-help that members can help other members? (not a minecraft idea this time ^^ )

Reactions: Maaarijn

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Probably the users would have more trust and security asking in the Staff-Help. So isn't necessary for me
And too you can answering questions in that section

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Members aren't allowed to answer questions from members who're asking something anymore, well they are allowed, but not in the #staff-help chat channel, though if you want to answer someone, make sure it's correct information. The member could give false information to the person who asked something which the Staff Team wants to avoid. Staff is here to help other people and so to answer other people's questions. They don't give false information because they're Staff.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hey,
I really like to help people on discord and on the forums, but on discord it is pretty difficult to help members because there is only #staff-help, why is it not a good idea to do #member-help that members can help other members? (not a minecraft idea this time ^^ )

I don't see the point in this. In order for players to get the best possible information they should always ask in #staff-help. I doubt players would use #member-help very often, and if you wish to help someone, you can always do so in #english. I don't think this is necessary or needed since it could also cause a lot of confusion and misinformation.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I don't see the point in this. In order for players to get the best possible information they should always ask in #staff-help. I doubt players would use #member-help very often, and if you wish to help someone, you can always do so in #english. I don't think this is necessary or needed since it could also cause a lot of confusion and misinformation.
I just want that member get a change to help other members.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey,
Pretty pointless actually.
Why would you go to #member-help instead of staff-help?

Some members give false infomation and by then its too late when a staff member sees it.
Usually, if its common situations like giving a report link/appeal link, I tag them in #english.
It's too risky, no thanks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I just want that member get a change to help other members.
I can imagine that, but you just aren't allowed to answer questions in the #staff-help channel. You are allowed to answer their questions in #nederlands, #espanol or #english, but it must be correct information. If you're not sure about the information you want to give, avoid answering.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Its a good idea, but I dont think it will be used. Why should you ask something to members who might give you wrong information while you can also ask it to staff who will give you a good answer?

Anyways, I also really want to help people in the discord, but you just have to deal with it that youre not allowed to

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion you only staff should answer questions from Staff-Help.
What I mean is that no members should be answering questions from staff help in the other channels as I have seen multiple people saying incorrect information in the #english channel answering questions from the staff-help channel (they were later corrected by other members though).

Sorry, but I do not agree with your suggestion.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
In my opinion you only staff should answer questions from Staff-Help.
What I mean is that no members should be answering questions from staff help in the other channels as I have seen multiple people saying incorrect information in the #english channel answering questions from the staff-help channel (they were later corrected by other members though).

Sorry, but I do not agree with your suggestion.
I understand you all, but i sometimes some members have questions and i can answer then easily and help then, so it's hard for me to let it to, you understand?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I understand you all, but i sometimes some members have questions and i can answer then easily and help then, so it's hard for me to let it to, you understand?
I do, I completely understand. The problem is that not everyone knows the right answer to a question, and it's better to have no one of the members to answer those questions.
Apparently it is curently allowed to answer a question through the #english or other channels, though I personally don't understand why it looks like being ok to answer question there, while it's basically no different than answering questions in staff-help.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Top Bottom